Customer Experience Program and Project Management Intern 2023 | Dropbox Internship Program | Internship Alert | Latest Internship 2023
From tiny businesses to major corporations, Dropbox is a leading worldwide collaboration platform that is revolutionising how people collaborate. Our goal is to create a more enlightened way of working, and we currently have more than 700 million registered users in more than 180 countries. Our Virtual First approach is paving the way for the future of work, from our San Francisco headquarters to eight focused Studios and a global team of employees who choose where they work best.
Customer Experience Program and Project Management Intern 2023 Description
As a Dropbox intern, you get to participate in a first-rate educational opportunity with people from all walks of life. You’ll collaborate closely with a devoted, knowledgeable Dropboxer who will serve as your mentor, take charge of a project with a big impact, and get timely feedback on your work. We’ll also assist you in making contacts with other interns, finding mentors, and laying the groundwork for a solid professional network.
Our objective is to develop a rich and useful learning environment. Throughout the Customer Experience (CX) Project and Program Management team, including Launch Readiness, Training, Customer Centricity & Advocacy, and Product Operations, you may anticipate applying your courses and further developing your experience.
We will work with you to accommodate the end and beginning dates of your academic year, ending in an internship lasting at least 12 weeks.
Roles and Responsibilities
As a Project and Program Management Intern you will…
- Learn how to drive scaled operations through continuous process improvement, automation and data analysis to find enhancements that drive customer centric impact
- Develop a practical understanding of agile project management to drive effective and on time projects prioritized against available resources and organization goals
- Collaborate and influence on performance initiatives, product launches and service innovation when working with cross-functional partners
- Be a champion and advocate for Dropbox customers
- Graduating in 2023 or 2024 with a BS/BA degree
- You’re able to understand, interpret and communicate complex technical information in user-friendly ways
- You have some experience (as part of internships, personal projects, school/club organizations) planning and executing projects in a timely and effective manner
- Passion to learn, problem solve, and challenge the status quo
For candidates hired in Colorado, the expected salary/On-Target Earnings (OTE) rate for the role is $5,500/mo, subject to change. Salary/OTE is just one component of Dropbox’s total rewards package. Dropbox is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all Dropboxers and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include:
- Competitive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible Time Off/Paid Time Off, paid holidays, Company-wide PTO days, Volunteer time off
- Perks Allowance to be used on what matters most to you, whether that’s productivity, learning & development, wellness, co-working space