Digital Marketing Intern | Law Publications | Carrollton | Texas | Internship Alerts | Latest Internship 2021
LAW Publications has been helping enforcement agencies educate their communities on critical issues like drug and alcoholic abuse, violence, and human trafficking, amongst others, for 45 years. We are trying to find a Digital Marketing Intern to support our growing marketing team working to require the corporate to subsequent level and achieve aggressive growth objectives over subsequent 5 years.
Find More Jobs Click Here
About Internship Program
The internship program is meant to supply interns with the chance to realize hands-on experience working in real-world business situations. The program includes a 12-week project where interns will run through business challenges from start to end, including identification, proposing solutions, planning, and execution. The program also includes opportunities to find out about other parts of the business, to supply a well-rounded experience.
- Support digital marketing needs through content creation, project management, and campaign implementation.
- Support current content development initiatives.
- Utilize online tools to make sure marketing projects remain on schedule.
- Successfully complete marketing project including problem identification, solution development, planning, and execution.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Passion for entrepreneurship and business.
- Self-motivated and skill to perform during a flexible environment.
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Asana, Google suite, and online marketing and project management tools.
- Ability to problem solve, take initiative, and be comfortable presenting ideas.
- Preferred majors: Business, Marketing, or Advertising (Others are going to be considered).
- Ability to figure remotely and commute to headquarters in Carrollton, TX when necessary.