Designer Structural | Bechtel Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
Industry and government rely on Bechtel for engineering, construction, and project management services. We link our strengths to our customers’ objectives to make a lasting beneficial impact, distinguished by the quality of our people and our tireless desire to produce the best successful outcomes. Since 1898, we’ve assisted customers in completing over 25,000 projects in 160 countries across all seven continents, creating jobs, growing economies, improving the resiliency of the world’s infrastructure, increasing access to energy, resources, and essential services, and making the world a safer, cleaner place.
Infrastructure, Nuclear, Security & Environmental, Energy, and Mining & Metals are among the markets served by Bechtel. From initial planning and funding to start-up and operations, we can help. Individuals have reported getting bogus job confirmations, requests for interviews, offers, or training solicitations via letters, emails, social media postings, phone calls, instant messages (including Whatsapp), and SMS from Bechtel. Contact Bechtel at [email protected] if you get unsolicited employment or interview offers or are unsure if the offer you received is fake. Please send the email, phone number, and any other documents you got to the address below.
Designer Structural Job Description
Civil Designer with 0 to 8 years of experience at a reputable engineering firm. Should be familiar with design office procedures, including the use of computer-aided drawing and 3D modelling software. Should have prior experience with S3D/Revit software for preparing, checking, and leading structural concrete and steel construction.
- Assists in the development of basic layout drawings for civil/structural data or other purposes to be used in working drawings
- Performs work that involves conventional engineering practice but may include complex features such as resolving conflicting design requirements, or constructability
- Understanding of Engineering Department Procedures, relevant design guides. Broad knowledge of the application of engineering to plant constructability as applied to construction methods and materials and Codes including of OSHA
- The designer must interpret and implement technical direction received from engineers, technologists or other supervisors and work independently to develop clear and concise drawings that will be checked by an engineer prior to being completed and issued
- Prepare material take-offs and preparation of material lists
- Proficient in use of S3D/Revit software to prepare design and construction drawings. Draw clear, complete, and accurate detail drawings based on design inputs, sketches, field notes, and verbal communication
- Understanding of engineering planning and control methods including computerized methods
- Experience of preparing general arrangement and reinforcement detail drawings of concrete
- Experience of preparing general arrangement and detail drawings of steel
- Experience of preparing general arrangement of infrastructure projects including buildings
- Capable of assuring quality of the drawings and other associated deliverables
- Knowledgeable and capable of working in excel, word and other material take-off software
- Knowledge of material take off and preparation of material list
- Diploma in Civil Engineering/Architecture or Drafting and Design Technology certificate from ITI/CTI
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of other software like Microstation, AutoCAD, Tekla, Navisworks
- Willingness to accept field assignment on projects anywhere in the world
- Prior experience of working in infrastructure projects or institutional buildings shall be added advantage
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte