Derivatives – Associate | State Street Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs in Bangalore 2022
We provide comprehensive financial services, including investment management, investment research and trading, and investment servicing, to institutional clients across the world.
You can count on us to be focused on your difficulties whether you are an asset manager, asset owner, alternative asset manager, insurance business, pension fund, or official institution. We’re committed to doing everything we can to help you improve your performance today and in the future.
Derivatives – Associate Job Description
- Bachelor degree or above
- Experience in financial services and/or a back-office operations environment would be an added advantage
- Strong excel skills would be an added advantage
- 18 months experience in the financial services industry. Reporting/Derivatives related experience would be preferable.
- Flexibility with shifts
- Skills/ Knowledge
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills essential
- Knowledge of FX’s, ETD’s and OTC derivative instruments – SWAPs, Options and ETD
- Highly organised
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and possess strong problem solving and resolution skills.
- Detailed oriented individual capable of performing in a high pace environment
- Ability to work independently as well as a team player
- Good understanding of financial services and investment products.
- Strong attention to detail and a focus on service.
- Strong PC skills, specifically Excel skills (Intermediate)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities to meet internal and industry deadlines.
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, high volume atmosphere
- Should possess good time management skills
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte