Deloitte Sales Administration | Recruitment | Jobs 2021 | Hiring
Deloitte ‘s positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL does not itself provide services to clients. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts or omissions and not those of each other. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates and/or other entities.
In the United States, Deloitte LLP is the member firm of DTTL. Like DTTL, Deloitte LLP does not provide services to clients. Instead, services are primarily provided by the subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, including:
- Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
- Deloitte Tax LLP
Are you a technically inclined person who always knew that there is a little more that can derived out of the cloud? At Deloitte, we provide you an opportunity to be an integral part of the Talent Technology team that develops and supports Salesforce applications based on the requirements provided by the clients and other end users. You will be an independent/key contributor in development and support of Salesforce requirements including extensive customization/coding.
- Hands-on experience configuring all the clouds (Sales/Service/Marketing/Chatter) of Salesforce.com.
- Good understanding and experience of the Force.com platform: VisualForce and Apex.
- Good research skills on the AppExchange to find fitting apps to customer needs.
- Experience installing and configuring Eclipse with the Salesforce.com IDE.
- Able to handle data management inclusive of data load, data translation, data hygiene, data migration, and integration.
- Core Salesforce application development using Salesforce tools to map business process, implement system automation, and integration.
- Full software development life cycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment, including multiple concurrent Salesforce projects.
- Should have the know-how of the best practices for customizing Salesforce.
- Take responsibility for end-to-end solution delivery for their respective tracks.
- Provide operations team with support and help troubleshoot system issue.
- Recommend to team members or customers the appropriate and optimal use/configuration of a custom-build solution.
|Check out the latest opening in Amazon|
Check out the latest opening in Acelot
Check out the latest opening in Silicon Labs
Check out the latest opening in Amazon
Check out the latest opening in ICICI Bank
Check out the latest opening in Deloitte
Check out the latest opening in Bharti AXA
Check out the latest opening in Book My Show
Check out the latest opening in Bosch
Check out the latest opening in Times Internet
Click Here For More Jobs Opportunity
Click Here For More Internship Opportunity
- 4–6 years of Salesforce development experience.
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming, Apex, and Visual force.
- Good communications skills are a must, as you must be able to clearly communicate ideas, thoughts, and suggestions.
- Should be easy to talk to and able to work with Salesforce users at all levels (from first time Salesforce users to experienced professionals).
- Should be comfortable with direct communication with business clients.
- Dev 401 certification
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills, and as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. Therefore, we provide a range of resources, including live classrooms, team‑based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning center in the Hyderabad office is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development.