Analyst | Deloitte | Career | Job Alert | HR Analytics | Latest Jobs in Hyderabad 2022
Deloitte ‘s positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee.
Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL does not itself provide services to clients. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts or omissions and not those of each other.
Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates and/or other entities.
In the United States, Deloitte LLP is the member firm of DTTL. Like DTTL, Deloitte LLP does not provide services to clients. Instead, services are primarily provided by the subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, including:
- Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
- Deloitte Tax LLP
- Responsible for data extraction, analysis, report preparation & delivery to various DTTL’s business leaders on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Maintain data dictionary, terminology and other documentation (SOP’s) associated with all the reports.
- Responsible for capturing status of weekly/monthly reports deliverables and share the status report with Manager.
- Responsible for tracking the changes in report deliverables, includes new report requests, recipients list maintenance, addressing the additional filed requirements etc.
- Work with the technology team to perform various testing activities that involves Tableau Scorecards, SAP report enhancements etc.
- Proactively identifying the opportunities to automate the reports using Excel Macro’s to reduce the manual efforts
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.Tech & PG not allowed to apply for this role)
- Min work Experience: 6 months | Max Work Experience – 1 Year
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- Superior language proficiency in English
- Strong tool knowledge and functionality understanding
- Possess analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge on Excel (Advanced Excel, Power Query, lookups, if statements etc.)
- Knowledge on Excel VBA Macro’s
- Knowledge on Python to perform data analysis, visualization, and building Machine Learning models
- Understanding the data flow and interfacing systems to build automated solutions for reporting and analytics needs
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills, and as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way.
Therefore, we provide a range of resources, including live classrooms, team‑based learning, and e-Learning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning center in the Hyderabad office is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte