Engineer | Dell Technologies | Senior Principal Site Reliability Engineer | Job Alert | Bangalore | Latest Job in Bangalore 2022
About Company | Dell Technologies
Dell Technologies helps associations and people assemble a more brilliant advanced tomorrow. Our organization is comprised of in excess of 150,000 individuals, situated in more than 180 areas all throughout the planet. We’re glad to be an assorted and comprehensive group and have an unending energy for our central goal to drive human advancement.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can act naturally and have the chance to accomplish the best work of your life – while as yet having a daily existence. We offer incredible advantages, extra projects, adaptable work plans, an assortment of profession advancement openings, representative asset gatherings, and significantly more.
We began with PCs, yet we didn’t stop there. We are assisting clients with moving into the future with multi-cloud, AI and Machine Learning through the most creative innovation and administrations portfolio for the information period. Go along with us and become a piece of what’s next in innovation, beginning today.
You can likewise get familiar with us by perusing our most recent Diversity and Inclusion Report and our arrangement to make the world a superior spot by 2030 here.
Job Description | Dell Technologies
As a Senior Principal Site Reliability Engineer, you’ll be a senior technical leader in an SRE team, ensuring that Dell’s Apex Cloud Service meets our customers’ expectations for service performance, reliability, and availability. You’ll work with your SRE teams to guarantee that our Apex Cloud Service’s management automation is continually improved, with the goal of enabling industrialised fleet management at scale. You’ll work with Apex product engineering teams to develop and provide requirements for service innovations, as well as interact with key Apex Cloud Services Product Managers and stakeholders.
You’ll be working in a fast-paced atmosphere with other driven, brilliant people who motivate their coworkers to achieve greatness. Because of our unique position as a technological leader, you’ll be constantly pushed in your work and supported in achieving your most ambitious goals. We’re placing big bets and moving quickly to offer Cloud to our clients — no matter where they are! If you want to be a part of a large transformational endeavour from the beginning and are fascinated by the prospect of using technology to define new computing paradigms and business opportunities, this role could be ideal for you.
Responsibilities | Dell Technologies
- Be a technical leader within a global team that defines, measures, and optimizes SLIs, SLOs, and Error budgets for product offerings
- Work towards the reduction of Toil on a day-to-day basis
- Help to create, manage, and utilize pipelines to deploy to globally isolated customer environments.
- Participate in on-call support and work through all aspects of the Incident Management process, including orchestrating Blameless Post-mortems and encourage the practice within the organization
- Operate in an ever-evolving landscape of product offerings to deliver first-class service to our customers
- Work closely with customer-facing Support Teams to help evolve, train, and empower them to better support our customers directly
Eligibility | Dell Technologies
- B.S. or M.S. in Engineering, Computer Science, technical degree, or equivalent work experience
- 12+ years of software engineering or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in one or more Scripting Language(s) and experience of IaC in a production environment
- Experience in deployment and operations of Storage, VMWare platform solutions
- Experience in DevOps, SRE practices and creating, using, evolving SLIs/SLOs utilizing enterprise-class monitoring or observability solutions
- Incident Management experience coupled with effective communication skills
- Deep, fundamental understanding of Agile software development processes and procedures (e.g. Kanban, Secure Development Lifecycle)
- Desirable Requirements:
- Containerization experience
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte