Validation and Debug Intern | Intel Careers
Intel’s main goal is to shape the fate of innovation to assist with making a superior future for the whole world. By pushing forward in fields like AI, investigation and cloud-to-edge innovation, Intel’s work is at the core of incalculable advancements. From significant forward leaps such as self-driving vehicles and remaking the coral reefs, to things that improve day to day existence like blockbuster impacts and further developed shopping encounters — they’re completely controlled by Intel innovation. With a vocation at Intel, you have the chance to assist with making the future more magnificent for everybody.
Responsibilities in the software industry may be fairly varied. Depending on the job’s specific needs, experience and education requirements will vary greatly. Job assignments are often for the summer or brief periods of time during school holidays.
- You must be under M.Tech program in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Additional qualifications include:-
- Familiarity C/C++/C languages and Experience in software development using any of the these languages
- Familiarity with Intel’s server platforms and related architecture.
- Familiarity with Windows device driver development and architecture is nice to have.
- Ability to read and understand existing C/C++/C source code and python scripts.
- Knowledge of software development and test processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and eager to learn great team player
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte