Data Security Engineer | JP Morgan Chase & Co | Job Alert | Latest Job Update Career Height 2022
For more than 200 years, JPMorgan Chase and Co has given imaginative monetary answers for shoppers, independent ventures, organizations, governments and establishments all throughout the planet. Today, we’re a main worldwide monetary administrations firm with tasks adjusting customers in excess of 100 nations.
Data Security Engineer Job Description
- Collaborate with security and other technology teams to assist in the definition of security and compliance standards as we develop and deploy new data platforms.
- Provide best practice security guidance to data platform and analytics teams.
- Work with Cloud Engineering teams to design and maintain an appropriate set of shared “Infrastructure\” components, with an emphasis on ensuring the solution is secure and complaint with all security standards.
- Developing code/configuration to enable enforcement of security policies in a cloud environment.
- Collaborate and provide guidance on designing solutions that deliver cross-platform compatibility in a secure manner.
- Active involvement in deployment and automation of solutions using reusable clean code and one-click deployment methodologies.
- Provide expertise in troubleshooting and resolving security related incidents, with a focus on ensuring long term resolutions are made to the code base.
- Work on strengthening the AWS VPC security and implementing the latest features by rolling upgrades ensuring higher availability.
- Writing libraries and plugins for the open-source products and tools used by the team using Python, Scala, Java, etc.
- Be a champion of the overall strategy for data governance, security, privacy, quality and retention that will satisfy business policies and requirements.
- Gate keep development process and quality by ensuring that best security practices are followed.
- Coach, train and mentor to improve the maturity and value of the cloud security practices within the team.
- Bachelors / Masters degree in Accounting/ICWA/CA/MBA
- Minimum 4 years of accounting experience
- Experience with various private equity legal and investment structures a plus
- Experience using partnership accounting applications (e.g., Investran) a plus
- Attention to details
- Innovative and analytical, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player instincts with the ability to see a project to conclusion with little follow-up
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High level of proficiency in Excel and Word
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte