Data Scientist – Operations | Nestle | Career | Job | Alert | Jobs in Bangalore | Latest Jobs 2022
We are a community of IT specialists from different countries, genders, and age groups in the world’s largest food and beverage corporation. We use cutting-edge technology every day to create new solutions to address Nestlé’s digital challenges with consumers, customers, and employees.
Our new Nestlé global services operations in Bangalore, which collaborates with our Regional IT Hub in Sydney and other global IT hubs to deliver technology services to Asia, Oceania, and Africa, have exciting potential (AOA). This organisation will develop, implement, and maintain IT solutions while also focusing Nestlé’s attention on new areas such as digital, analytics, and innovation in order to meet the changing needs of customers, consumers, and shoppers.
When you join our IT team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with local and global Nestlé departments, as well as external partners, to create new solutions that bring real business value and help us meet our sustainability objectives. While we welcome a variety of nationalities, genders, sexual orientations, abilities, and flexible working methods, our diversity offers new and imaginative thinking to how we approach new and existing challenges.
- You excel in developping advanced analytics, optimization tools and capabilities that can deliver step change benefits for business results.
- You possess strong curiosity and ability to identify new opportunities from data, analytical/optimization methodologies and are able to independently create (lead and collaborate with relevant expertise) new data flow, analytical processes, and toolsets and demonstrate convincing results.
- You have industry accepted qualification in relevant field (some of the common ones are statistics, advanced analytics, optimization research, machine learning, AI, mathematics or similar).
- You enjoy solving more challenging business problems that require Analytics/Optimization methodologies.
- You are a strong user of the SAS Forecasting solution to support the market business needs (high quality forecast including sell-out, supporting simplified MBP process) Share and co-innovate with colleagues through Analytical Competence Networks to ensure that learnings are shared among the whole Nestlé group.
- You will develop data models in order to consolidate and harmonize data from various data sources including Nestlé internal SAP data, external data from Customers/syndicated data providers, and custom data files
- You are keen to explore and experiment new ways of utilizing data and statistical methods to enhance business processes, efficiencies and generate high value business insights within and beyond Supply Chain.
- You will support business users, including Demand Planners, for them to use the analytical tools correctly.
- The tool of choice in Supply Chain is primarily SAS Analytics for all industrialized solutions, to ensure consistency and sustainability of tools, processes and skillsets. An indicative skill mix between technical (analytical) skills and soft (management) skills is 70-80 technical, 20-30 soft skills
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions. Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, business processes, financial measures.
- Develop and apply predictive modeling, advanced analytics, machine learning and/or AI to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop and provide necessary training and support to Data Analyst, business users Develop analytics solutions and processes in all areas as required (e.g. Supply Chain, Commercial, Finance).
- Expert in statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.), and Nestlé common analytical tools (e.g. SAS, Azure…) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Expert in working with and creating data architectures.
- Expert in advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Experienced in a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams. Ability to communicate the results of complex models in a simple and understandable way to non specialists.
- Industry accepted qualification on statistics, advanced analytics, optimisation research, machine learning, AI, or mathematics
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte