Data Scientist Interns
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession above rival focus, a desire for invention, a commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon aspires to be the most customer-centric company on the planet, the best employer on the planet, and the safest place to work on the planet. Amazon pioneered several things, including customer reviews, 1-Click purchasing, personalised recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Career Choice, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, Alexa, Just Walk Out technology, Amazon Studios, and The Climate Pledge.
We’re searching for driven data scientists with strong leadership skills who can create, automate, and operate analytical models for our systems. This role requires a strong academic and/or practical background in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, or Process Control. It’s also a benefit if you have experience integrating model-based engineering tools and/or multidisciplinary analysis and optimization.
Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai are the cities where you may find us.
- Use data analyses and statistical techniques to develop solutions to improve customer experience and to guide business decision making
- Identify predictors and causes of business related problems and implement novel approaches related to forecasting and prediction
- Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity and present written business recommendations
- Collaborate with multiple teams as a leader of quantitative analysis and where you develop solutions that utilize the highest standards of analytical rigor and data integrity
- Analyze and solve business problems at their root
- Record of delivering large analytical solutions with business impact
- Experience on R/SAS/Matlab and SQL
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including a strong working knowledge of Excel
- Problem solving ability and passion for big data
- Excellent communication and data presentation skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- PhD., Masters or equivalent advanced degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related technical discipline. Hands-on experience and project based learning in computer science, engineering or mathematics is preferred.
- Academic experience in manipulating/transforming data, model selection, model training, cross-validation and deployment at scale.
- Academic or Project Experience with Machine and Deep Learning toolkits such as MXNet, TensorFlow, Caffe and PyTorch.
- Academic Experience with Big Data platforms like Apache Spark and Hadoop.
- Familiarity with data processing with Python, R & SQL.
- Familiarity with AWS services related to AI/ML highly desirable, particularly Amazon EMR, AWS Lambda, SageMaker, Machine Learning, IoT, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon S3, Amazon EC2 Container Service, Green Grass etc
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte