Data Engineer | Zoom Careers | Job Alert | Latest Job Update 2022
Zoomies keep people linked so they can do more together. We set out to create the greatest video solution for the enterprise, and today products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar help people connect better.
We are problem solvers who work quickly to build solutions with our customers and users in mind. Working with teams to deliver important initiatives that are changing the way people interact, you will have opportunity to grow your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Data Engineer Job Description
The Data Science team is the foundation of Zoom’s success; you’ll be working cross-functionally with teams of engineers, scientists, marketers, and product professionals on some of the most critical projects in the company, whether it’s exploratory research to predict user behaviour, running experiments to optimise untapped areas of growth, or developing machine learning models that deliver “happiness” to our users more consistently and at scale.
We’d love to meet you if you’re passionate about data engineering and looking to join a fun and fast-paced team. Our team is pushing Zoom’s data culture to the next level by incorporating predictive models into our infrastructure, and we need someone like you to help us get there! This position is located in Bangalore, India.
- Own and optimize Zoom’s data architecture to address the data needs of our rapidly-growing business
- Join a group of passionate people committed to delivering “happiness” to our users and to each other
- Partner with data scientists, sales, marketing, operation, and product teams to build and deploy machine learning models that unlock growth
- Build custom integrations between cloud-based systems using APIs
- Write complex and efficient queries to transform raw data sources into easily accessible models by coding across several languages such as Java, Python, and SQL
- Architect, build, and launch new data models that provide intuitive analytics to the team
- Build data expertise and own data quality for the pipelines you create
- 4 or more years of relevant software engineering experience (Python, Scala and Java) in a data-focused role
- Passion for creating data infrastructure technologies from scratch using the right tools for the job
- A knack for writing, clean, readable, maintainable code
- Comfort with open source technologies like Kafka, Hadoop, Hive, Presto, and Spark
- Expertise in building out data pipelines, efficient ETL design, implementation, and maintenance
- Experience with AWS tools
- Proven track-record of solving complex data processing and storage challenges through scalable, fault-tolerant architecture
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte