Data Engineer | TATA ELXSI | Job Alert | Latest Jobs in Bangalore 2022
Tata Elxsi was founded on May 5, 1989, in Bangalore, India’s Silicon Valley, to develop and market electronics, embedded systems, and software applications. The goal was to encourage innovation in the rapidly growing IT business and hasten the adoption of cutting-edge technologies. Tata Elxsi is now a global leader in premium engineering services, with clients in the automotive, media, broadcast, communications, and healthcare industries.
Tata Elxsi brings together the latest technology and user-centric design expertise to assist customers in delivering innovative solutions and exceptional customer experiences. From strategy through consumer research and insights to service and experience design, technology implementation, integration, launch, and beyond, our integrated Design and Technology teams help businesses rethink their goods and services.
From sophisticated R&D in new technology and system design research to real development, validation, and implementation, Tata Elxsi works closely with customers. IoT (Internet of Things), cloud, smart mobility, and artificial intelligence are examples of developing technology. As a result, businesses will have new opportunities to increase operational efficiency, cut costs, and provide new services to their customers.
Tata Elxsi is a global pioneer in the design and development of energy storage systems, collaborating with key OEMs and suppliers.
For energy storage system design and engineering, we’re searching for brilliant and dedicated Senior Design Engineers and Lead Design Engineers.
- Experience in:
- Metals, polymers & systems engineering to integrate ME with HW & SW modules
- Design, development and sustenance engineering for energy storage products like fuel cells, flow cells, li-Ion battery pack, SOFC, SOEC.
- Product testing such as drop, impact, shock & vibration, electrical safety, endurance, environmental, HALT, HASS, reliability, corrosion and ingress protection
- Product release process to manufacturing including PLC & PLM, P&ID, ECR, ESW, ECO & Assembly procedure
- Designing plastic components with expertise in manufacturing of plastic components
- Mechanical design for mass production, reliability, regulatory compliance and cost
- Tools: Solidworks, Creo, DFMA, System integration
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte