Data Engineer | IBM | Careers | Job Alert | in Pune | Latest Jobs 2022
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems?
You will act as a link between business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders to identify, articulate, and enable business process and system improvements related to document digitalization and document-driven business processes as a Senior Talent Developer.
- Content Management consultant addresses steps for developing a content strategy for an application with content assets that need to be managed and organized.
- You may design, develop and/or re-engineer highly complex application components, and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- Responsible to evaluate existing customer’s systems (Talend) and come up with overall strategy to upgrade as needed for the client requirements.
- You will design, develop and support application solutions with focus on Content Management.
- Understand key components of migration e.g. migration duration/required bandwidth/staging servers/secured protocols.
- Design Talend upgrade data model
- Identify and promote content and asset management to manage the infrastructure to store, access, and manage a full spectrum of digital information.
- You will utilize your technical and consulting skills, business knowledge, and expertise to effectively design, and communicate ECM content management and imaging solutions into the clients’ business environments in order to achieve client expected business results.
- Establish your credibility and build trust with client organizations.
- You will contribute to IBM’s business growth by identifying and promoting new ECM opportunities within the customer account
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in Talend with ETL design and development
- Ability to read and write efficient, robust code
- Experience to follow or implement best practices and coding standards
- Proven technical background with Batch Data Movement knowledge
- Solid understanding of data transformation functions and file systems like flat files, .xml and xsds
- Proficient in batch process and error handling techniques
- Working knowledge on power shell/Unix shell scripting and commands
- Proven Data analysis skills- ability to dig in and understand complex models and business processes
- Preferred experience in Talend studio – knowledge on creating talend jobs, joblets and usage of talend components
- Ability to manage connection settings, context values, TAC
- Proficient in Coding of core java
- Knowledge in understanding message formats like Copybook, XML Schemas
- Preferred prior experience in the Banking industry
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte