Data Engineer | General Electric | Engineering Jobs | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
GE takes up the task of creating a world that works. GE has been inventing the future of industry for more than 125 years, and today its devoted staff, cutting-edge technology, and worldwide reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE’s workforce are diverse and committed, working to achieve GE’s goal and deliver for its customers with the utmost integrity and dedication. www.ge.com
Data Engineer Job Description
We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer who will be responsible for developing, implementing, and testing data engineering solutions such as data modelling, data quality, and semantic/metadata development. As a team member, you will collaborate with Software Engineers to guarantee that our services and products flow smoothly from development to rollout and production for internal and cloud-based applications. You must be able to listen, communicate, assess, problem solve, multitask efficiently, and prioritise duties in a fast-paced, difficult, and rewarding setting.
- Develop, implement, and test real-time and batch Data Integrations solutions, making data available for analytical and reporting needs with defined data quality.
- Maintain and enhance data integration technologies in both on-premise and cloud environments, using a mix of tools for data migration, solution automation with a Lean mind set, and scaling data ingestions in the enterprise datalake.
- Perform data profiling and data analysis for any source systems and the target data repositories.
- Develop data ingestion jobs in-line with defined data pipeline using Azure technologies, Talend.
- Perform hands-on development with tools such as Talend, Azure services.
- Write SQL queries to enhance and develop custom jobs.
- Manage ingestion metadata as you develop the new integrations, and maintain documentation for jobs that are developed.
- Collaborate with business users, architects and developers to build solutions that meet business needs.
- Optimize data integration flow for increasing data volume and better latency.
- Operate in an Agile framework, creating user stories and tasks from customer requirements to track project progress
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent (STEM).
- Minimum 2+years of Experience as data engineer specialist.
- Experience with ingestion tools: Talend, HVR, Azure services.
- Experience with different types of ingestion patterns: real-time, scheduled, event-driven.
- Hands-on experience in programming languages like Python, Spark.
- Exposure to Extract, Transform & Load (ETL) tools like Informatica or Talend or HVR.
- Hands-on experience in writing SQL scripts for Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL or Hive.
- Exposure to Big Data / Hadoop / Hive..
- Exposure to unstructured datasets and ability to handle XML, JSON file formats.
- Experience with CDC/Incremental loads using above specified tools and technologies.
- Experience with CI/CD processes to automate development, deployment and testing.
- Ability to understand logical and physical data models, big data storage architecture, data modeling methodologies, metadata management, master data management, and data lineage techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially with story owners.
- Self-driven to learn new technologies and build technical skill sets.
- Experience with Agile project delivery frameworks.
- Experience partnering with other team members to understand the project objectives and resolve technical issues
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte