Data Analyst | Wipro Careers | Job Alert | Latest Job Update Career Height 2022
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 220,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future
Data Analyst Job Description
The purpose of this role is to interpret data and convert it into information (reports, dashboards, interactive visualisations, and so on) that can offer ways to improve a business, thereby influencing business decisions.
- Managing the technical scope of the project in line with therequirements at all stages
- Gather information from various sources (data warehouses,database, data integration and modelling) and interpret patterns andtrends
- Develop record management process and policies
- Build and maintain relationships at all levels within the clientbase and understand their requirements.
- Providing sales data, proposals, data insights and accountreviews to the client base
- Identify areas to increase efficiency and automation ofprocesses
- Set up and maintain automated data processes
- Identify, evaluate and implement external services and tools tosupport data validation and cleansing.
- Produce and track key performance indicators
- Analyze the data sets and provide adequate information
- Liaise with internal and external clients to fully understanddata content
- Design and carry out surveys and analyze survey data as per thecustomer requirement
- Analyze and interpret complex data sets relating tocustomer’s business and prepare reports for internal and externalaudiences using business analytics reporting tools
- Create data dashboards, graphs and visualization to showcasebusiness performance and also provide sector and competitorbenchmarking
- Mine and analyze large datasets, draw valid inferences andpresent them successfully to management using a reporting tool
- Develop predictive models and share insights with the clients asper their requirement
Lists the competencies required to perform this role effectively:
- Functional Competencies/ Skill
- Leveraging Technology – Knowledge of current and upcomingtechnology (automation, tools and systems) to build efficiencies andeffectiveness in own function/ Client organization – Expert
- Process Excellence – Ability to follow the standards and norms toproduce consistent results, provide effective control and reduction ofrisk – Expert
- Technical knowledge – knowledge of various programminglanguages/ software (Python, Microsoft Excel, VBA, Matlab, SQL etc) andtools on data analytics – Expert
|Foundation||Knowledgeable about the competency requirements. Demonstrates (inparts) frequently with minimal support and guidance.|
|Competent||Consistently demonstrates the full range of the competencywithout guidance. Extends the competency to difficult and unknownsituations as well.|
|Expert||Applies the competency in all situations and is serves as a guideto others as well.|
|Master||Coaches others and builds organizational capability in thecompetency area. Serves as a key resource for that competency and isrecognised within the entire organization.|
- Behavioral Competencies
- Formulation &Prioritization
- Client centricity
- Execution Excellence
- Passion for Results
- Business Acumen
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte
- Click here to apply for the position.
- Click here to join us.
- Click Here to view Stories