Eric Schmidt Susan Wojcicki Marissa Mayer Sergey Brin Google, in full Google LLC formerly GoogleInc. (1998 – 2017), American hunt machine company, innovated in 1998 by Sergey Brin and Larry Page, that’s a attachment of the holding company Alphabet Inc. Further than 70 percent of worldwide online hunt requests are handled by Google, placing it at the heart of utmost Internet druggies’ experience. Its headquarters are in Mountain View, California.
You will be responsible for restricting or preventing fraud and abuses to guarantee a safe and secure payments environment for our users as a Data Analyst for Payment and Trust and Safety. You’ll be proactive, driven, organised, responsible, and innovative, as well as capable of working in a fast-paced, global, cross-functional, and team-oriented workplace. You’ll collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to ensure that products and features give users with a positive and secure experience.
Every day at Google, we strive to gain our users’ trust. Google’s team of abuse-fighting and user-trust professionals, Trust & Safety, works every day to make the internet a safer place. We collaborate with Google teams to develop innovative solutions in areas like malware, spam, and account hijacking. We work with a varied group of analysts, policy specialists, engineers, and programme managers to decrease risk and combat abuse across all of Google’s products, protecting our users, advertisers, and publishers in over 40 languages around the world.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Promote user trust and safety by managing and mitigating payment fraud and abuse for Google products and services.
- Investigate fraud and abuse incidents and identify patterns and trends in order to generate holistic risk management solutions.
- Perform statistical analysis using payments and risk data warehouse. Collaborate with Engineering and Product teams to create and enhance tools, develop signals, improve system functionality, accuracy, and efficiency.
- Perform end-to-end assessment of the riskiness and vulnerability of products and features, design and implement fraud and abuse mitigation strategies.
- Engage and collaborate with cross-functional teams globally. Work closely with Engineers, Product Managers, and various internal and external stakeholders to launch risk mitigation solutions
- Bachelor’s degree with equivalent practical experience.
- 1 year of experience in Analytics, Banking, Consulting, FinTech, or E-commerce field.
- Experience in analytics and/or consulting, with experience in data analysis.
- Experience in querying languages (e.g., SQL, MySQL, MapReduce, or Hadoop)
- Experience in the Payments industry, working on risk or fraud management.
- Solid experience in project and program management.
- Knowledge in the following areas: Statistical analysis and Machine Learning libraries (e.g., R, SAS, Scikit-learn,TensorFlow).
- Ability to identify workflow pain points, optimize, automate, and scale processes.
- Ability to comfortably interact with internal and external stakeholders and collaborate with global teams through effective communication skills
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte