Human Resources (HR) Internship | Dainik Bhaskar | Noida | Internship Alert | Latest Internship 2021
India’s largest newspaper organisation is the Dainik Bhaskar Group. Dainik Bhaskar is now synonymous with success, quality, change, dynamism, and ethics in millions of homes across India and the business world, with a readership of 1.54 crore (source: IRS Q1 2019).
With its main Hindi daily newspaper, Dainik Bhaskar, Gujarati daily, Divya Bhaskar, Marathi daily, Divya Marathi, and English daily, DNA, the DB Group has grown to become India’s largest newspaper group, covering 13 states with 65 editions in four languages. Business Bhaskar, DB Star, and magazines like Aha! Zindagi, Bal Bhaskar, Young Bhaskar, and Lakshya are among the titles it publishes.
- Sourcing and screening candidates for ad sales vertical & PAN India hiring
- Coordinating the interview process with stakeholders
- Facilitating offers and employment negotiations
- Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 10th Dec’21 and 14th Jan’22
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte