Customer Care Professional | American Express | Phoenix | Arizona | Job Alert | Latest Job 2021
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and little, granting access, tools, and resources to require on their biggest challenges and reap the best rewards.
We’ve also made a difference within the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they have to succeed and thrive. we’ve their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or maybe take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re able to combat a replacement career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the simplest future they envision.
American Express is an admired brand, with solutions and repair because the perennial attributes clients use to explain us. once in a while, we’ve the unique opportunity to feature new talented professionals to our sales and repair organization.
Find More Jobs Click Here
Individuals that have a winning attitude, including demonstrated success in customer service, relationship building talents and with a superb aptitude to position and sell products are the sole candidates that require apply. American Express has the simplest payment products within the world, and that we are trying to find the few individuals that possess the talents to serve the simplest customers within the world, ours.
For Jobs in Philadelphia click here
For Jobs in Breinigsville click here
For Jobs in Marietta GA click here
As the face and voice of the American Express brand you’ll make a meaningful difference within the lives of our customers, and grow your career. Our unique servicing philosophy, puts your passion to serve and your drive to match customer needs with products at the middle of each customer interaction, creating a chance to deliver unique value to our American Express SBS Customers.
If you possess the above experience, skills and share our values of providing remarkable experience for patrons, and selling products to satisfy the requirements of our clients then we glance forward to receiving your application and speaking with you.
- Service inbound calls while engaging and consulting with small business owners and decision makers, learn about their needs and recommend the right American Express SBS products
- Deliver high levels of product and service knowledge to clearly communicate appropriate product features, benefit and other elements of American Express SBS small business services
- Continuously improve on key selling skills, including building rapport, understanding customer needs, handling objections and closing sales
- Provide extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning accounts in a fast paced, structured customer care environment
- Document necessary account information according to established policies and procedures
- Integrity: Adhere to all Regulatory and Compliance guidelines related to servicing and sales practices
- Customer service experience (two years+) with a passion for building customer loyalty through exceptional listening, consultative relationship building, resourcefulness and strong written and verbal communication.
- Proven success in a customer service and sales environment (two years+)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced metric driven environment with proficient multitasking and navigation in a web-based environment
- Experience owning or working in a small business is a plus
- This position operates in a 24/7 environment
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred; Education benefits available
- Through our Bring Your Own Internet (BYOI) Program, you will be required to locate phone and internet service provider who meets our connectivity requirements and arrange connections in advance of your class start date.
- American Express will proved BYOI participants a monthly allowance to help offset costs of phone and internet services. In addition, you would receive an additional one time allowance to offset installation fees
- Current minimum speed requirements are 25 mbps download x 5 mbps upload speeds, preferably thorough broadband cable or fiber optic services (WiFi, Satellite, or DSL is not permitted.)