CSR Division | Bisleri | Career | Internship | Alert | Latest Internship 2022
Bisleri International is an Indian corporation founded by Jayantilal Chauhan in 1984. It is primarily known for its bottled water brand, which was launched in 1965 by Felice Bisleri as a soda brand and acquired by Chauhan in 1969. Bottled water and soft drinks are sold by the corporation.
- Learn SOPs for awareness sessions and conduct awareness sessions & meetings with various stakeholders in various wards of Mumbai
- Enroll stakeholders in app for Bottles for Change program, monitor progress on collection in app
- Visit with J0 (iunior overseer) to reach out BWG stakeholders in G north
- Generate content for weekly activities and success stories, updates from field
- Research and documentation for profile mapping of wards, areas, understanding composition of waste in different parts of India, etc
- Identify various volunteer groups across the country (especially the areas of our expansions) & prepare data of volunteers, conduct engagement activities for them
- Enroll Kabadiwala, frequent visits to kabadiwalas for any help/documentation, assist Kabadiwalas in route mapping and also in handling app
- Track the vehicles of BMC in collaboration with them and plan for awareness activities and enrollments in app on those tracks.
- Support in NGO monitoring
- Making various presentations about recyclers, various new apps that are getting popular in recyclers, etc
- Help in info-desk data base.
- Location – Mumbai
- Duration – 3months
- Stipend – 5.000/ Month+ TDA
Interested candidates can apply or share their portfolio with cover email with the Subject
Line:Application for Internship at [email protected]
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte