Credit Underwriting Interns | PNB Housing | Internship Alert | Latest Internship 2022
PNB Housing Finance Limited (PNB Housing) is a National Housing Bank-registered housing finance company (NHB). On November 11, 1988, it was incorporated under the Companies Act of 1956 and began operations. Punjab National Bank promotes PNB Housing (PNB). In November 2016, the Company issued a public offering of equity shares. With effect from November 7, 2016, its equity shares are listed on the National Stock Exchange (NSE) and the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
PNB Housing has a robust network of branches scattered across the country that let its customers smoothly access financial services (loans and deposits) with over three decades of specialised knowledge in housing financing.
- Oversee the underwriting of the loans in the hub region
- Evolve underwriting norms customized to the local market needs and update the U/W bulletins
- Work closely with the S&D team & support offering innovative product offerings
- Manage the technical evaluation process across the organization
- Manage the legal evaluation process in the hub region
- Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 25th Apr’22 and 30th May’22
- are available for duration of 6 months
- are from or open to relocate to Delhi, Jaipur, Noida and neighboring cities
- have relevant skills and interests
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte
- Click here to apply for the position.
- Click here to join us.
- Follow us on Linkedin
- Follow us on Facebook