Credit Analyst | Puma Energy | Job Alert | Latest Jobs in Mumbai 2022
Puma Energy is a global energy company that provides, stores, and distributes petroleum and associated products in more than 40 countries. Puma Energy, which was founded in 1997 and has offices in Singapore and Geneva, employs approximately 4,700 people worldwide.
Puma Energy operates a network of storage terminals, 3,000 retail locations, and over 100 airports. Our mission is to energise communities to promote growth and prosperity by providing long-term solutions to our customers’ needs in high-growth countries around the world.
- Analyse credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit to clients and submit recommendation to the members of the Credit committee.
- Management of Master Data
- Production, analysis and distribution of Credit information within their area.
- Follow-up debt sent to collecting agencies and legal department and to escalate where appropriate.
- Consult with customers to resolve complaints and verify financial and credit transactions in line with the country and the region.
- Prepare reports as required, for the C&C committee meetings.
- Weekly flash
- Collection forecast
- Monthly report
- Weekly affiliate credit report
- Credit limit review usage review
- Credit limit vs sales review
- Manage credit blocked accounts and the following up of delinquent debt and to arrange collection of payments from customers, as well as the coordination to ensure that all unresolved/unpaid debts and credits on a customer’s accounts receivable are worked to conclusion with payment or internal adjustments regardless of how these items occur.
- Review the bad debt calculations
- Review overall rejected transactions
- Review unallocated cash
- Safekeeping of customer records (KYC, RD cheques, Customer history, guarantees, contracts etc)
- Degree Educated or equivalent
- Business orientated with experience in the Oil Downstream industry is a plus
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a credit analyst
- Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex information
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Ability to multitask
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte