Physical Design Engineer | Qualcomm Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs in Bangalore 2022
Qualcomm develops ground-breaking technologies that revolutionise the way the world connects, computes, and communicates. Every day, you interact with Qualcomm-enabled smartphones that double as professional cameras and gaming devices, connectivity solutions that keep you connected even in remote areas, 5G that makes cities safer with smart infrastructure, and the technology that powers the smart, connected factories that made your most recent purchase. Our work lies at the heart of and behind the technologies that benefit billions of people every day across numerous industries.
We invented the technologies that allowed 5G to become a reality. We’re taking on some of the world’s most difficult challenges in order to have a positive impact on society for the greater good. You’ll witness how 5G is revolutionising entire sectors and enabling new ones, as well as improving how we work, live, and play.
CPU Physical Design Engineer Job Description
As a Physical Design Engineer, you will work with microarchitecture, RTL design and CAD teams to implement the designs meeting aggressive power, area and performance goals using industry standard tools/flows.
- Perform block level implementation using place and route techniques to meet area/timing and power requirements
- Create floorplan with pin placement, partitions and power grid
- Generate block level static timing constraints
- Perform Synthesis, Place & Route on the designs using industry standard tools and deliver GDS
- Validate the designs for functional and electrical robustness
- Generate and implement ECOs to fix noise, timing and EM/IR violations
- Involve in defining correct by construction physical design methodologies
- MS degree in Electrical Engineering; 4 years of practical experience
- Experience in developing and implementing power grid and clock specifications
- Experience in all aspects of timing closure for multi-clock domain designs
- Experience in deep submicron process technology nodes is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of library cells and optimizations
- Solid understanding industry standard tools for synthesis, place & route and tapeout flows
- Solid understanding of physical design verification methods to debug LVS/DRC.
- Experience with Synthesis, place and route and signoff timing/power analysis
- Knowledge of all aspects of physical construction, integration, physical and electrical verification
- Knowledge of basic SoC architecture and HDL languages like Verilog
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related field and 4+ years of Hardware Engineering or related work experience.
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related field and 3+ years of Hardware Engineering or related work experience.
PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related field and 2+ years of Hardware Engineering or related work experience
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte