Cyber Intern | Deloitte | Career Opportunities | Internship Alert | Latest Internship in Delhi 2022
Delоitte is а leаding glоbаl рrоvider оf аudit аnd аssurаnсe, соnsulting, finаnсiаl аdvisоry, risk аdvisоry, tаx, аnd relаted serviсes. With mоre thаn 150 yeаrs оf hаrd wоrk аnd соmmitment tо mаking а reаl differenсe, оur оrgаnizаtiоn hаs grоwn in sсаle аnd diversity—аррrоximаtely 286,000 рeорle in 150 соuntries аnd territоries, рrоviding these serviсes—yet оur shаred сulture remаins the sаme. Оur оrgаnizаtiоn serves fоur оut оf five Fоrtune Glоbаl 500 соmраnies.
Job Description | Internship in Deloitte
As a member of our Risk Advisory team, you’ll cultivate positive working connections with teams and clients in order to surpass their expectations.
Responsibilities | Internship in Deloitte
- Serves as technical lead or subject matter specialist on Cyber Security Assessment projects covering either vulnerability assessment & penetration testing, network security architecture review, secure configuration / code review, etc.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently on projects with limited supervision and also lead small team with the assistance from Managers
- Demonstrates understanding of complex business and information technology management processes
- Demonstrates working knowledge of firm tools and methodologies that may be suitable for the engagement
- Manages day-to-day client relationships at mid and lower levels.
- Lead practice development initiatives
Eligibility | Eligibilities in Deloitte
- Understanding of basic business and information technology management processes
- Good knowledge of TCP/ IP and Networks including Firewall, IDS/IPS, Routers, Switches, and network architecture
- Experience in Infrastructure Penetration Testing and Application Security Testing
- Experience in Secure Code Review
- Experience in conducting Network Security Architecture Review and configuration reviews of Windows, Linux, UNIX, Solaris, Databases, etc.
- Experience with Vulnerability Management tools: Kali Linux, Acunetix, AppScan, Nexpose, Qualys Guard, Nessus, Nmap, Metasploit, Fortify etc.
- Experience in basic scripting such as: Shell, Python, PERL, etc.
- Basic knowledge of Technoilogies such as: IPSEC, SSL, SSH, VPN, Ethernet Token Ring, WAP, SMTP, FTP, Frame Relay, WAN, ATM, FDDI, DSL, ISDN, HP Openview, Sun NetManage, Cisco Works, Radius, Big Brother, F5.
- Experience in data protection technologies such as encryption, PKI, tokenization, data discovery, data masking, data redaction, etc.
- Strong analytical and communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Open to learn new tools and technologies as per the project requirement
- Interactive with team members and confident during client meetings, under the guidance of senior members of the project
- Initiative & drive
- Be deadline-oriented and quality-focused
- Demonstrates knowledge of one or more industry or functional area
- Familiarity with industry standards and frameworks such as OWASP, CIS, NIST ISO27001, etc.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of security and privacy controls and risk management processes
- Demonstrates basic knowledge in one or more Cyber Threat Management domains such as: Threat Management, Cyber Operations/Fusion Managed Services, Malware Analysis, Collective Threat Intelligence and Cyber Risk Sciences, Incident Management and Forensics, Data Protection solutions.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte