Artist Coordination Internship | Hungama Digital Media
Hungama is a main advanced amusement organization in South Asia. Established in 1999, it has stayed at the cutting edge of the web transformation in India and has made remarkable advanced encounters by consolidating amusement and innovation. With an intend to incorporate more customers under the umbrella of computerized amusement, it has pursued presenting objections that simplify advanced substance utilization and improving.
|Apply By||19 May’ 22|
|Number of Position||1|
|Perks||Certificate, Informal dress code, 5 days a week|
Roles and Responsibilities
- Search for new artists who can be part of the new show
- Communicate with new talented artists to get them on board for the interview
- Assist in scriptwriting for our applications
- Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 4th May’22 and 8th Jun’22
- are available for duration of 3 months
- are from or open to relocate to Mumbai and neighboring cities
- have relevant skills and interests
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte
- Click here to apply for the position.
- Click here to join us.
- Follow us on Linkedin
- Follow us on Facebook
- Click Here to view Stories