Consultant | Staff Environment | Berg Compliance Solutions and Berg Environment Services | Austin | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2021
Services for OSHA health and safety and environmental consulting in Texas and around the United States. Call (512) 457-0374 for a FREE Consultation. We specialise in assisting small businesses with environmental, health, and safety compliance. In Texas, we are your OSHA, TCEQ, Environmental, and Hazardous Materials specialists. In Austin, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, and throughout Texas and beyond, we provide environmental consulting, OSHA consulting, and EHS compliance services.
Most businesses want to keep their employees safe, reduce their environmental effect, and comply with regulations, but it’s not simple. OSHA, EPA, TCEQ, DOT, and hazardous materials regulatory compliance regulations are complicated and constantly changing, and small companies without the time, money, or experience to comprehend them can easily get overwhelmed. Many businesses have little idea whether EHS standards relate to their operations, much less how to handle them. Regulators, unfortunately, do not give small firms a pass and frequently levy hefty fines and penalties on them.
Non-compliant businesses risk legal and even criminal liability, as well as reputational harm, increasing expenses, and other dangers. EHS compliance has become a concern that cannot be overlooked for these and other reasons. We help our clients comply with environmental, health, and safety rules and regulations by removing the mystery and danger.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE
CLICK HERE FOR MORE
- Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Senior Level: Minimum 15 years of EHS compliance experience in Construction and/or General Industry and especially manufacturing.
- Staff Level: Minimum 2-5 years of EHS compliance experience in Construction and/or General Industry and especially manufacturing.
- Industrial Hygiene experience preferred
- Extensive understanding of OSHA 1926, 1910 and 1904 standards and ability to apply that knowledge for our client’s benefit. This includes written program development & management, audits, corrective actions, training, record keeping, etc.
- Senior Level: Required: Environmental & hazardous materials compliance including RCRA-Hazardous Waste Management, Storm Water, Air Permitting & Authorizations, Tier II, SPCC, TRI.
- Staff Level: Preferred, but not required: Environmental & hazardous materials compliance including RCRA-Hazardous Waste Management, Storm Water, Air Permitting & Authorizations, Tier II, SPCC, TRI.
- Proficient with use of Microsoft applications, such as Word, Excel and Access
- Professional appearance and attitude with demonstrated “educational approach” to EHS compliance
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written
- Project Work Incudes:
- Conduct project, site and operational EHS compliance and due diligence audits
- Develop EHS compliance programs per customer operations & requirements
- Conduct EHS training for client employees and contractors
- Industrial Hygiene surveys
- ISO 14001 & OSHSAS 18001 audits and support
- Environmental and Hazardous Materials compliance program implementation and maintenance
- Educational Requirements:
- 4 year B.S. degree, ideally in occupational health & safety or environmental or related sciences, from an accredited 4 year university
- Graduate degree in occupational health and safety or environmental sciences
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte