Sr. Accountant | Finance | Cisco
Cisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Position – Sr. Accountant
Location – Bengaluru
Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant than ever before in our lives. Our employees’ progressive ideas impact everything imaginable – from entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, smart cars, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means you’ll take creative ideas from the drawing board to powerful solutions that have real world impact. You’ll work with Cisco leaders, partner with experienced mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You’ll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you’ll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be inspired.
|Check out the latest opening in Byju’s|
Check out the latest opening in Pepperfry
Check out the latest opening in HUL
Check out the latest opening in UrbanClap
Check out the latest opening in FAB
Check out the latest opening in Barista Coffee Company
Check out the latest opening in Quality Council of India
Check out the latest opening in Credit Suisse
Check out the latest opening in Larsen & Turbo
Check out the latest opening in Amazon
Click Here For More Jobs Opportunity
Click Here For More Internship Opportunity
- Accountant will be responsible for core accounting operations, for a group of entities.
- End to End accounting responsibilities in coordination with process team and outsourced vendor.
- Accountable for compliance related deliverables (external statutory audits, internal GRC audits, SOX)
- Manage relationship with outsourced Stat/ Tax service provider for compliance, execution, associated local filings and audits.
- Ability to work collaboratively with the Process Leads & Controllers to identify innovative, strategic opportunities for accounting improvements in the region
- Strong accounting background and working knowledge of GAAP and ability to prepare financial statements
- Ability to quickly interpret and understand local requirements and valid treatments for both Local and GAAP purposes
- Hyperion knowledge- advantageous
- Oracle- advantageous
- Ability to work independently and effectively manage Vendors.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English – essential
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance; CA Mandatory
- 4-7 Years of post CA qualification experience required
- Ideally, a minimum of 3 year’s relevant working experience gained in an international oriented environment