Capital Financial Analyst | IBM Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs in Bangalore 2022
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems?
Capital Financial Analyst Job Description
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Work closely with the accounting, procurement and peer teams to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
- Perform market research, data mining, business intelligence, and valuation comps
- Maintain a strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is mentioned in virtually any financial analyst job description; familiarity with data query/data management tools is extremely helpful (Access, SQL, Business Objects)
- 0-3+ years of business finance or other relevant experience
- High proficiency in financial modeling techniques
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions
- B.Com degree required (Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics)
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills
- Good business acumen
- Experience in Core Finance area (controlling/reporng/accounting and finance principles).
- Fluent English required.
- Advanced usage and exposure to Microsoft Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Words.
- Exposure to cost & revenue management is an advantage.
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonnel kills.
- Logical and analytical skills, good communication skills, problem solving, time management, prioritization, ability to work with tight deadlines, ability to work under stress.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing environment
- Proven soft skills and analytical skills.
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Understanding of Agile values and Principles and tools like Mural, Slack and Trello
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte