Capacity Analyst | Amdocs Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs in Pune 2022
We assist people who are constructing the future in making it extraordinary.
We unlock our customers’ innovative potential, helping them to turn their boldest ideas into reality and making billions of people feel like VIPs, in a period where new technologies are emerging every minute and the desire for meaningful digital experiences has never been higher.
Our 27,000 workers around the world are working to help our customers accelerate their cloud migrations, differentiate in the 5G era, digitalize and automate their operations, and give end users with next-generation communication and media experiences that astonish the world.
Overall charge of one or more large-scale activities. Building and managing the unit’s strategy and roadmap to meet interpersonal business, operational, and delivery goals, as well as end-to-end testing engagement management, including professional, financial, and HR components.
Capacity Analyst Job Description
The Capacity Analyst provides IT visibility for optimized use of existing data center hardware and software resources to meet performance and availability SLAs
- Monitor the performance and throughput or load of existing data centers hardware and software resources
- Generate server and application hardware consumption reports based on routine production data
- Compare consumption report results to KPIs, and provide analysis of trends
- Provide cross-site utilization and productivity comparisons (storage and servers)
- Identify anomalies in trends, and provide alerts if capacity growth requires capacity planning adjustments.
- Communicate monitoring results and trends analysis to technical architects and other IT stakeholders
- Assess impact of small and simple CRs (such as additional operational flows or jobs)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent- Full Time only
- Total Experience: 6 to 8 years
- Required: 2+ years of experience in Capacity Planning and Capacity Management.
- Required: Strong experience in Scripting (Python, Bash, Perl), SQL queries, Influx.
- Required: Strong experience in Advanced Excel
- Required: Proficient in mathematical skills: Basic statistical models (e.g. Gaussian distribution: Normal distribution), terms (median, standard deviation, etc.)
- Required: Good hands-on experience with computing resources and knowledge of Hardware and Software requirements in production environments.
- Required: 2+ years experience in programming.
- Desired: Data Centre Experience
- Excellent communication skills and analytical skills
- You will be able to build valuable customer relationships.
- Gain team building abilities across all boundaries.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth and one of the highest scores of employee engagement in Amdocs.
- As you will support excellent products, you will be able to assemble relevant data, identifies trends and root causes, and draws logical conclusions to develop solutions
- You will work with the industries most sophisticated technologies and showcase your creativity and Innovativeness!
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte