Business Process Analyst | CISCO | Bengaluru | Graduate | Job | Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
Cisco, where most are exclusive, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us during a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we specialize in the give and take. We give our greatest, give our egos a chance, and provides of ourselves (because giving back is formed into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there’s no moving forward.
So, you’ve got colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? boast your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. popular culture geek? many people are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Business Process Analyst Job Description
We are Innovators
- We drive innovation to propel business transformation while maintaining operational quality.
We are Accelerators
- We accelerate digital solutions to generate cost savings and efficiency gains for enterprise growth and success.
We are Transformers
- As customer zero, we transform the customer experience by being our own customer first with agility, quality, and security, we continuously deliver business outcomes for our clients
- Analyzes complex business problems, leveraging business and technical expertise to deliver business outcomes.
- Engages with business stakeholders and cross-functional teams to understand business requirements to deliver end-to-end solutions.
- Provides technical expertise to advise on solutions, including standard products and features to address business issues and opportunities.
- Defines and maintains architecture standards, to ensure that application portfolio is aligned with business strategy
- Develops business process architecture to onboard new offers, RTM and monetization models
- Responsible for demos as part of the CI/CD process
- Accountable and Responsible for QA / QE activities including but not limited to creating Systems Integration Test cases and Performance Test Cases which are aligned to the Business Requirement Document and User Stories provided by Product Owners
- Experience delivering complex business solutions and managing business processes and policies
- Possesses general business knowledge (sales, finance, etc.), knowledge of Cisco products, and understanding of IT functions
- Detail oriented and data driven.
- Comfortable with data, process flows, and systems thinking.
- Demonstrated leadership and management experience
- Able to combine technical and business considerations in analytical thinking
- Actively contributing to business planning and insights to support decision-making in short, medium and long-term periods
- Knowledge of industry practices and products
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- Minimum of an 8.0 (out of 10) CGPA or equivalent
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- High levels of customer orientation and service excellence
- Efficient collaboration skills with internal / external customers and cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills, “Can do” attitude, proactive engagement, solutions seeking & team player in global environment
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work capacity
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte