Business Operations Manager | Google Careers | Job Alert | Jobs in Bangalore | Latest Opportunity 2021
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
The Google Cloud Customer Success team is in charge of efficiently introducing Google’s clients to the Google Cloud Platform and Google Workspace, as well as guiding them from concept to implementation. From infrastructure migration to network optimization to security best practises, and much more, we tackle difficult and complex technological difficulties.
You will use strong business judgement and persuade others as a Business Operations Manager. To assist the Google Cloud Leadership team, you will structure and convey complex, confusing, and potentially tough business issues. You’ll assist shape the cloud business’s vision and trajectory, collaborating with leadership to conduct frequent business reviews and keep the company on pace with both short- and long-term objectives.
You will identify gaps in existing policy, system, and process frameworks and propose modifications in this capacity. You’ll create scalable solutions, manage risks, and create best practises that will benefit the entire company.
Google Cloud offers industry-leading infrastructure, platform capabilities, and industry solutions to businesses. We provide enterprise-grade cloud solutions that take advantage of Google’s cutting-edge technology to help businesses run more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, laying the groundwork for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries rely on Google Cloud to help them address their most pressing business issues.
- Define and implement the process for resource management and streamline the staffing process. Drive initiatives for onboarding, training, certification, and upskilling of the team.
- Track and update business performance across various operational metrics. Conduct monthly business reviews using a data driven approach to solve problems and provide actionable insight.
- Define, launch, and drive strategic and analytical initiatives to improve internal processes and operations, working with cross-functional teams and leadership. Provide operational support in terms of capacity planning, seat allocation, equipment, etc.
- Develop business continuity plans and procedures and expand existing protocols as per the business requirements. Define and execute the process for scaling out the India organization by driving multiple initiatives.
- Forecast and report key operational metrics considering various relevant parameters. Execute governance framework to track and measure the outcome of the business initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in operations management, resource management, capacity planning, problem solving and business contingency planning.
- Experience implementing projects with deadlines.
- Experience with running strategic business operations and enabling businesses to meet their goals.
- MBA or another relevant Master’s degree.
- Experience in strategy, change management, and rolling-out large scale initiatives.
- Experience in prioritization of deliverables and tasks.
- Ability to take ownership, lead business planning, and influence groups.
- Ability to take initiative and work in an unstructured environment, and navigate through ambiguity by providing clarity and structure.
- Ability to work with team members and lead without authority to design processes and implement strategic projects that solve business problems.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte