Business Engineer | Meta | Job Alert | Latest Job Update 2022 Career Height
Meta creates technologies that assist people in connecting, finding communities, and growing businesses. When Facebook first appeared in 2004, it revolutionised the way people communicated. Apps like Messenger, Instagram, and WhatsApp empowered billions more people worldwide. Meta is now moving beyond 2D screens and into immersive experiences such as augmented and virtual reality to aid in the development of the next generation of social technology.
We want to empower people to create community and bring the world closer together. To do so, we ask that you assist us in creating a safe and respectful online environment. On this page, the following community values encourage constructive dialogue:
- Start with an open mind. Whether you agree or disagree, engage with empathy.
- Comments violating our Community Standards will be removed or hidden. So please treat everybody with respect.
- Keep it constructive. Use your interactions here to learn about and grow your understanding of others.
- Our moderators are here to uphold these guidelines for the benefit of everyone, every day.
- If you are seeking support for issues related to your Facebook account, please reference our Help Center
Business Engineer Job Description
Partner Engineering is looking for impact-driven, entrepreneurial Engineers who are eager to bring their ideas to life. We use our engineering expertise and business acumen to solve problems at the crossroads of business and innovation in many of today’s most exciting industries and products. Facebook Watch, Marketplace, Payments, Instagram Shopping, Oculus, Portal, Games, Workplace, AI, and many more are examples.
We are Engineers who write scalable, high-performance code across Facebook’s products and ship new solutions that address the opportunities and challenges of our partners. We also design and deliver technical solutions that are critical to the success of our partners. As a result, we assist partners in realising the full value of working with the Facebook family of apps, with a focus on assisting them in growing their businesses.
Payments are an important component of our mission to foster community and bring the world closer together. Over $25 billion of Facebook’s revenue is supported by our payment systems, which enable multiple products and platforms to offer end-to-end transaction capabilities. You will be part of a small but growing team that will help define and execute Facebook’s Payments strategy in the region. The ideal candidate will have excellent technical and business skills and will be able to deliver platform products that add value to our community, partners, and Facebook. This position will be based in our Mumbai office.
- Work with Payment partners to work on initiatives across the Facebook family of apps to help design and integrate with them to power world class payment experiences for our customers.
- Engage with technical teams at partners (FinTech’s, Banks, Networks, etc) and payment regulators to represent the best interest of our payment users and their experience using our services.
- Understand the payment ecosystem in India and work closely with the Product and Engineering teams to come up with best in class payment solutions which suit the local needs and are compliant with local regulation.
- Be a subject matter expert in relevant project/product and technology areas. Collaborate with external partners, internal Engineering and Product partners.
- Identify and surface insights using metrics on product usage to increase adoption and provide new solutions that address the needs of our partners
- Understand tools, concepts and processes related to Facebook family of apps, and underlying implementation
- Use broad range of technical and soft skills to build productive relationships with our partners, and independently resolve complex technical and business needs while contributing to partner documentation
- Use expertise and product insights to deliver high-quality project/integration/ partner engagements, while sustaining self-driven productivity
- Guide workflow changes, and gain consensus from stakeholders while driving toward solutions
- Respond and maintain effective communication with industry partners and internal stakeholders
- Build and manage strong working relationships with technical counterparts. Mentor and share knowledge with peers, creating positive atmosphere amongst team
- Work with partners to develop a long-term strategic plan, grounded on business objectives, and manage partners during feature launches
- Understand organizational structure and cross functional team dynamics and is able to get support from those teams as needed
- Represent Facebook and our products, APIs and tools in partner meetings and industry events including F8
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- 4 + years of experience as a software engineer building and shipping products or equivalent experience
- B.A/B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent degree or experience
- Experience with open source languages such as PHP, Python, Ruby, Objective-C/C++, Swift, Java, Kotlin or C#
- Experience with software design and architecture
- Experience communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Understanding of Payment Gateway technologies and architecture.
- Experience with REST APIs and developer platforms
- Experience in building or understanding of a merchant payment solutions
- Experience working on multi-person code bases, open source or personal projects
- Client/partner-facing and/or public speaking experience
- Understanding of payments regulations in India and how to design and implement with these constraints is a plus
- Experience working with cloud computing platforms such as AWS, GCP.
- Understanding of common payment security and compliance practices in India.
- Understanding of relevant payment technologies in India (Eg: UPI, NetBanking, RuPay, IMPS, etc).
- Experience working with banks (State Owned and Private) and fin-tech partners in India
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte