Business Development Sales Intern | LIC India | Internship Alert | Latest Internship 2022
In India, the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is the only public sector life insurance firm. The company was founded in September 1956 and is headquartered in Mumbai, India. It is a government of India initiative. The chairman of the Life Insurance Corporation of India is MR Kumar. We are India’s largest life insurance firm, with a significant presence in both rural and urban areas.
We are India’s most prominent, leading, and well-known public sector life insurance business, and you may simply obtain information about your LIC policy by visiting our official website. Our main goal is to promote these insurance products throughout India, particularly in urban and economically depressed areas, and to give low-cost financial insurance against mortality.
- Reporting to the officer in charge
- Working on business development
- Attending unit meetings and developing new sales strategies
- Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for the part time job/internship
- can start the part time job/internship between 13th Apr’22 and 18th May’22
- are available for duration of 3 months
- are from or open to relocate to Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Anand, Kheda and neighboring cities
- have relevant skills and interests
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte