Business Development Associate | Jobs for Freshers | Camp K12 | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2021
Camp K12 is an ed-tech startup founded by an MIT and Harvard computer science graduate and therefore the ex-CEO of Apple (India), bringing coding and 21st-century skills to students of ages 6-18 globally. We were India’s first coding camp for college kids in 2011, and today, we are the leader within the K-12 education space, both offline and online, making cutting-edge technologies like AI, 3D/virtual reality programming, web and mobile app development accessible to young students via our custom-built technology platforms.
Our alumni team of diverse 1000 and more changemakers have taught quite 50,000 students, worked with 200 and more schools nationwide, and have collaborated with institutions like Google, Adobe, IIM Bangalore, IIT Delhi, and more to inspire a whole generation of young makers and doers.
- Drive the sales of coding and English courses to customers
- Educate customers on business practices and any associated contractual implications
- Ensure customer awareness and understand Camp K12 services
- Work on managing technical tools and platforms, including CRMs (customer relationship management platforms, such as LeadSquared)
- Work on developing go-to-market models for products and campaigns
- Run experiments and execute ideas
- Good convincing skills
- Exceptional communication, sales, and client servicing skills
- Attitude: Self-starter, patient, and have minimal need for supervision
- English Proficiency (Spoken)
- English Proficiency (Written)
- 6-6.5 LPA
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte