Business Associate | Jobs in Swiggy | Jobs in Bangalore | Swiggy
|Table of Content|
It all started back in 2014 when two BITS Pilani graduates, Sriharsha Majety and Nandan Reddy decided they wanted to make life easier by changing the way India eats – all with just a tap! With their idea of ’hyperlocal food delivery’, all they needed was the tech to power it and were introduced to Rahul Jaimini, who brought this vision to life with the first website. And with this, Swiggy was launched as a food ordering & delivery platform.
In August of 2014, Swiggy began operations by signing up a few restaurants in Koramangala, Bengaluru. Soon enough, the first team of Hunger Saviors came into action to deliver food within 40 minutes. Shortly after, Swiggy raised its first round of funding and launched the app in May of 2015. Fun fact: The technology that delivers great food right to your doorstep was completely developed in-house!
With love and support from consumers, Swiggy expanded far and wide, first through the entire city of Bengaluru and then across the entire country. As they say, the rest is history.
To ensure and focus on better consumer experience, Swiggy has launched a platform for partners, wherein Swiggy partners can order premium packaging material at a reasonable cost and help us in providing an awesome experience for the consumers.
|Check out the latest opening in Uniliver|
Check out the latest opening in JPMorgan Chase & Company
Click Here For More Jobs Opportunity
Click Here For More Internship Opportunity
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Effectively communicating the insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Research, reviews, and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
- Assists with the interpretation of customer requirements into feasible options, and communicating these back to the stakeholders
- Creates process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to the team.
Requirement / Skills
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills, with keen attention to detail. Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Advanced technical skills
Apply Link is given below join us for Recent Update
- Customer Service Specialist | JioSaavn | Job Alert | Latest Job opportunity in Mumbai 2023
- Risk – Analytics & Reporting – Associate | Goldman Sachs Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs in Bengaluru 2023
- Work Integrated Learning Program 2023 | Wipro Careers | Job Alert | Latest Job Update Career Height 2023
- Phone Banking Officer | ICICI Bank | Career Opportunities | Bank Jobs Alert | Latest Jobs 2023
- Ministry of Textiles | Job Alert | Latest Job Update 2023
- DPIIT internship 2023 | Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade | Internship for Law, Finance, etc | Internship Alert | Latest Internship 2023