Business Analyst I | Amazon Careers | Jobs in Bangalore | Job Alert | Latest Job 2021
Amazon is directed by four standards: client fixation as opposed to contender center, energy for creation, obligation to functional greatness, and long haul thinking. We are driven by the energy of building advances, creating items, and offering types of assistance that change lives. We embrace better approaches for getting things done, settle on choices rapidly, and are not reluctant to fall flat. We have the degree and abilities of a huge organization, and the soul and heart of a little one.
Job Description | Business Analyst
As a Business Analyst, you’ll collaborate with a strong team of product managers, software development managers, and Business Intelligence Engineers to build and deploy analytical solutions that will help Amazon Business meet its rapid growth goals. You’ll be responsible for creating the analytical basis and continual experience optimization that will assist our customers in finding what they’re looking for, completing transactions, and returning to their jobs promptly. You’ll work with product managers to design and implement analytical methodologies that will allow strategic decisions to be made about how to experiment, accelerate, and minimise investments in various feature areas.
This position necessitates strong analytical skills, the ability to quickly approach huge, ambiguous problems and apply analytics, technical, and engineering experience to evaluate, validate, visualise, prototype, and deliver solutions. This position also necessitates extensive cross-functional collaboration and integration with Amazon Business marketing, customer support, sales, and professional services; Amazon Retail teams; Amazon Business feature teams; and UX Design and Voice of Customer teams. In a fast-paced atmosphere, successful candidates will thrive.
As a Business Analyst at Amazon, you’ll focus on strengthening corporate reporting frameworks and data visualisation as your career progresses. You’ll look at product performance data, look for ways to improve the customer experience, and create metrics and business cases to help you make faster decisions. We want to develop strong leaders inside Amazon Business and are focused on your success. You may anticipate to put your analytical talents to good use and to have complete control over the projects you work on.
Roles and Responsibilities | Business Analyst
- Perform complex data analysis to identify opportunities to conduct experiments to optimize customer experiences; invest in new feature areas; and improve efficiencies for customer support associates.
- Establish analytical frameworks for evaluating new investments and provide consultation to product managers in their strategic projects.
- Create impact assessments to support investment in feature areas and own the relationship with Amazon Business finance to represent the Buying Experience team in establishing and reporting on business goals.
- Design, develop and establish Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) – both customer facing as well as internal to business – to monitor analysis and provide strategic insights to drive growth and product performance.
- Mentor a team of business intelligence engineers on analysis frameworks and own creation of solutions to accelerate analytical processes.
Eligibility | Business Analyst
- 3+ years relevant experience in financial/business analysis
- Experience defining requirements and using data and metrics to draw business insights
- Experience making business recommendations and influencing stakeholders
- Experience with SQL
- Experience in Excel
- Excited to analyze and explore large data! You will have the opportunity to give potentially game-changing recommendations to the business
- Data analysis experience, in a business setting, involving making hypotheses, accessing and prepping data and drawing actionable insights
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with analytical/ technical elements for e.g., Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Math, Statistics, Finance, Economics or similar
- Demonstrated technical expertise in at least one of: SQL/ R/ Python/ Quicksight
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to influence your stakeholders and manage expectations
- Excellent time management skills
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
- Advanced proficiency in SQL (With statements, CTEs) and understanding of data warehousing
- eCommerce experience
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte