Business Analyst | Meesho
Meesho’s goal is to assist 20 million people in becoming entrepreneurs by 2020. Homepreneurs sell via WhatsApp, Facebook, and Instagram on Meesho, India’s largest reseller marketplace. The Meesho network has over a million users and is spread across over 5000 towns. Meesho is a Y Combinator S16 company that has received a Series C round of funding from top investors.
It is our responsibility as Business Analysts to delve into data and generate insights from it. Changes, improvements, upgrades, and new features are then implemented as actionable solutions. As a Meesho Business Analyst, you will be responsible for discovering, enhancing, and building technology solutions that support strategic objectives. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn about high-priority initiatives and cooperate with peers from other departments and teams. We work at the crossroads of business and technology, honing our management, leadership, and communication abilities along the way.
During or after the hiring process, the particular team you’ll be working with will be determined. Regardless, you will undoubtedly learn and improve — while also having fun. At Meesho, each of our teams has its own set of fun traditions, ranging from casual get-togethers to bar hopping, movie evenings, and games. So come join us!
As a Analyst, you will work with the team you are assigned to improve the reporting tools, methodologies, and procedures. You’ll also produce and supply key metrics for measuring and managing the business on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis. You’ll manage multiple requests simultaneously and wisely, prioritising them as needed.
To meet and exceed customer service requirements and transportation-related KPIs, you will actively engage with internal partners within the organisation. You’ll come up with easy, scalable solutions to challenging challenges and manage projects under your control with ease. While keeping your team’s business goals in mind, you’ll establish good relationships with our users – and even advocate for them.
- Create various algorithms for optimising demand and supply data
- Conduct analysis and solution-building based on insights captured from data
- Give insights to management and help in strategic planning
- Analyse metrics, key indicators and other available data sources to discover root causes of process defects
- Support business development and help to create efficient designs and solution processes
- Determine efficient utilisation of resources
- Research and implement cost reduction opportunities
- B.Tech/M.Tech/MBA degree in any discipline
- 1+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Proficiency in Advanced Excel and Advanced SQL (must-have) – Python is a plus
- Understanding of basic statistics and probability concept
- Proven problem-solving skills
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte