Junior Officer – Engineering | Cipla Career | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2021
About Company | Cipla
Cipla is a worldwide drug organization which uses state of the art innovation and advancement to meet the regular requirements of the patients. For more than 80 years, Cipla has arisen as perhaps the most trustworthy pharmaceuticals names in India just as across in excess of 100 nations. Our portfolio incorporates more than 1000 items across wide scope of remedial classes with one quality standard around the world.
While conveying a drawn out manageable business, Cipla perceives its obligation to give moderate prescriptions. Cipla’s features on access for patients was perceived internationally for the spearheading pretended in HIV/AIDS treatment as the primary drug organization to give a triple combination of anti-retroviral(ARV) in Africa at less than a dollar daily and accordingly treating a large number of patients since 2001.
Cipla’s innovative work centers around creating inventive items and medication conveyance frameworks.
Responsibilities | Cipla
- Give inputs for preparing & adhere to unique planner for planned preventive maintenance & instrument calibrations for effective maintenance and adherence to standards.
- Handle breakdown maintenance to avoid recurrence and maintain continuous process operations
- Use new technologies initiated by Management while adhering to CAPEX and OPEX targets to improve Machine/system performance
- Follow HSE safety standards to maintain high level of Safety during maintenance so as to avoid major breakdown and report accidents/ incidences
- Perform Material and Spare management and issue Consumables, spares , materials , log books etc. in order to avoid delays due to unavailability of materials
Eligibility | Cipla
- Graduate Engineer / Diploma In Engineering
- 2 years of experience in Pharma / API industry (Maintenance and Projects)
- Communication Skills (clarity of thought, comprehension)
- Likely potential for growth
- Job / Product / Technical Knowledge / Pharma domain knowledge
- Presentation & Interpersonal skills (If applicable)
- Managerial or People Management skills
- Safety awareness (If applicable)
- Relevance of Previous Experience
- Comprehension, Analytical & Problem solving abilities
- Productivity & Result Orientation (If applicable)
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte