Business Analyst | Flipkart | Bangalore | Career Opportunities | Latest Jobs 2021
Flipkart is India’s largest e-commerce marketplace, with over 150 million registered users. Flipkart has grown to provide over 100 million products in 120+ categories in the ten years since its inception, including smartphones, books, media, consumer electronics, furniture, fashion, and lifestyle. Flipkart, which was founded in October 2007, is notable for pioneering features such as Cash-on-Delivery, No-Cost-EMI, and a 10-day replacement policy. Flipkart was the first to scale services such as In-a-Day Guarantee (65 cities) and Same-Day Guarantee (13 cities). Flipkart has revolutionized the way brands and small businesses do business online, with over 120,000 registered sellers.
Job Description | Business Analyst
You will collaborate with corporate leaders in Retail/Marketplace/Supply Chain/Marketing/Product to make a significant impact using cutting-edge analytical tools and approaches. At Flipkart, a strong emphasis on impact and ownership empowers employees to explore and create freely. The ability to observe the impact of your work on the business is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and when that impact is felt by your friends and family in India, the experience is much more rewarding.
Roles and Responsibilities | Business Analyst
- You will work closely with internal Flipkart Teams to identify, define, collect, and track key business metrics for products or business processes.
- You will pull data required to conduct business analysis, build reports, dashboards and metrics to monitor the performance.
- You will execute quantitative analysis that translates data into actionable insights
- You will work with and influence stakeholders to take data driven decisions
Eligibility | Business Analyst
Educational/ Work ex:
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or related discipline from a reputed institute or an MBA from a reputed institute.
- 1+ Years of experience in relevant role
Required abilities / competencies:
- Ability to translate structured and unstructured problems into analytical framework
- Ability to experiment with alternate analytical techniques to solve a problem
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to independently plan and execute deliverables
- Ability to multitask and work on a diverse range of requirements
- Good handle in SQL, Excel, other scripting languages (R, Python, etc.)
- Basic understanding of statistical modelling and statistical tools such as R, Python, Spark, SAS or SPSS.
- Good to have : working experience with BI tools (Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview, Datastudio, etc)
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte