Retail Sales Officer | Berger Paints | Career Opportunities | Job opportunity in Jaipur | Latest Jobs 2021
Hadfield’s (India) Limited began with only one factory in Howrah, West Bengal. Hadfield’s was purchased by British Paints (Holdings) Limited, UK, and became British Paints (India) Limited before the end of 1947. The company’s name was changed to Berger Paints India Limited in 1983. The Dhingra brothers, who are based in Delhi, currently own the majority of the company. Berger Paints has built a solid reputation throughout the years.
Roles and Responsibilities | Berger Paints
- Identifying and appointing dealer for deeper market penetration and reach in depth market share.
- Analyze and compare sales plans with the last year base and implement appropriate sales activities to achieve targeted sales.
- Overseeing the sale activities of products thereby achieving increased sales growth/ maximized volume and value growth in depth.
- Assisting the dealers in achieving the targets and providing them with training
- Ensuring the seeding of new product in right Channel.
- Ensuring the SKU range availability at key outlets
- Conceptualizing and implementing sales promotional programs for brand building
- Ensuring profitability of dealers, in alignment with organization’s policies and interest
- Making a territory monitoring report every month including competitor’s activities.
- Conducting the retail audit to assess market potential, estimation of sale of competitors with a view to adopt suitable strategies for sale.
- Solving all the issue of dealer for making smooth business relation.
Education | Berger Paints
MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
2-7 Years of Experience
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte