Internship | Bain and Company
We’re a global consultancy that helps the world’s most driven change creators characterize what’s to come. Across 61 workplaces in 38 nations, we work close by our customers as one group with a common desire to accomplish exceptional outcomes, beat the opposition and reclassify ventures. We supplement our custom fitted, incorporated ability with a lively biological system of advanced trailblazers to convey better, quicker and additional suffering results.
This position is part of the CRM team and is based in Bain’s Gurgaon location. This position is in charge of supporting contact/company data as well as data accuracy. In addition, this position will assist the global CRM team with data integrity projects in order to support the CRM system’s continual data improvement and operational excellence objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for processes on accounts and contacts data functions in CRM, ensuring that all new and outdated data is systematically updated on regular basis consistent with Bain’s high standards •
- Conduct secondary research on external databases to extract required business data on CRM contacts or accounts
- Exposure to secondary data research methodologies will be an advantage
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and develop sustainable solutions to deliver practical results
- Ready to work from the office (New Delhi) during the internship program
- Completed or currently pursuing Masters or postgraduate degree in Business Administration, Computer Studies, Sciences, Commerce, or a related field is required.
- The ideal candidate should have graduated in the year 2021 or should be expected to graduate in 2022.
- No prior professional experience is required
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte