Automation Solutions Developer | UBS Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs in Pune 2022
At UBS, we believe that you should never stop growing and learning because life never stops teaching. This includes obtaining new experiences in various jobs as well as acquiring new information and abilities. We recognise that our people – with their many backgrounds, abilities, degrees of experience, and interests – are the key to our continued success.
Are you ready to join #teamUBS and make a difference? More information is available at ubs.com/careers.
Whether through award-winning wealth management advisory, investment banking and asset management expertise, or private and corporate banking services in Switzerland*, UBS works with individuals, families, institutions, and corporations around the world to help answer some of life’s most pressing questions.
We collaborate across all major financial centres in 50 countries** with more than 71,000 colleagues throughout the world. Despite our diverse origins and expertise, we are united by two beliefs: the belief that we are stronger together, and the desire and curiosity to always innovate. That is the key to our entire potential being realised (and what we look for in everyone who joins us). It’s also why we’re consistently rated as a desirable employer.
Automation Solutions Developer Job Description
You will be a part of the CDIO Risk Management Development Office as an Automation Solutions Developer. The team assists the Bank’s Operational Risk Managers with a variety of activities connected to the Operational Risk Framework (ORF), such as risk analysis and reporting, metrics collection, standards management, and so on. The developer will be responsible for developing automated solutions to support risk management procedures such as risk governance and risk mitigation. You’ll be in charge of: designing and developing a reporting environment; gathering requirements; and providing user assistance.
The team is situated in Krakow and is part of a larger organisation that provides Risk Management and Group Resilience services across CDIO. Our primary goal is to assist the Organization in managing operational risk and control on a day-to-day basis.
Together, diversity allows us to grow. That is why we are dedicated to promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our company and adds value to our customers.
- University degree in Computer Science or similar, preferred one of the following areas: Software Development, Business Intelligence, Reporting and Analytics.
- At least 3 years of experience in IT Industry, in all phases of Software Development LifeCycle
- Experience with software versioning control and coding standards
- Solid experience with PostgreSQL, Oracle or another relational databases (RDBMS)
- SQL and PL/SQL or another database programming language
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect and analyze significant amounts of information
- Ability to work with multiple sources of data, identify correlations between them and come up with logical conclusions
- Good communication skills and being a team player
- We also require solid technical experience in at least one of areas:
- Business Intelligence tool: Tableau (strongly preferred), Power BI or another one
- ETL tools: Alteryx, Python/Pandas
- Unix/Linux, shell scripting
- Machine learning, artificial intelligence, chat bots, data science as a plus
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte