Associate – Social Media | Chegg Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
Chegg’s Student Hub, as the leading student-first linked learning platform, makes higher education more cheap and accessible while also boosting student results. It, established in Santa Clara, California, has offices in San Francisco, New York, Portland, India, Israel, Berlin, and Ukraine. Chegg Study, Tutoring, Writing Tools, Math Help, Test Prep, Careers Search, Internship Admissions, and College Admissions are all available through the Chegg Student Hub.
Associate Job Description
For the post of Social Media Associate @Chegg, we’re seeking for motivated people with 2-3 years of experience (India). This is an individual contributor position in which the candidate will be responsible for increasing interaction, reach, and impressions across Chegg India’s social media accounts (organic and paid). An ideal candidate is a street smart, outgoing professional who knows their stuff inside and out, can spot social media trends before they happen, create new trends, understand business needs, and curate relevant, eye-catching, Associate – Social Media engaging content that resonates with our target audience.
- Understanding brand personality and tone, and accordingly ideate content for social media handles
- Drive continuous engagement on social handles and help increase Chegg India’s social media presence
- Plan and execute social media campaigns aimed at positioning the brand rightly, while also maintaining online reputation (Online Reputation Management), garnering incremental leads / page likes / followers / engagement / reach / impressions via organic route
- Write eye-catching, marketing content for social media handles
- Track, analyze, report and optimize social media performance metrics to guide content decisions and drive business value
- Competitor tracking and market know-how of what’s trending in social media space
- Elicit user participation by encouraging user generated content
- Utilizing pop-culture references to garner audience engagement and resonance
- Day to day management of social media channels for Chegg India viz. FB, Insta, LinkedIn, Twitter, Quora, Youtube
- 2-3 years of professional experience in Social Media space and working with Social Media Management tools like Hootsuite, AgoraPulse, SproutSocial etc.
- Proven track record of growing social media presence
- Experience with social media analytics
- Impeccable command on the English language – verbal and written, superb vocabulary
- Creative flair in thoughts and Social Media concepts
- Intuitive understanding of popular social media platforms, pop culture and analytics.
- Understanding of API integration of Social Media channels with external applications
- Experience in video content creation for Social Media (Ex. Reels, Stories)
Why do we exist?
Students are putting in more effort than ever to secure their future. According to our recent research survey, State of the Student, nearly three out of four students work to support themselves while in college, and one out of every three students feels pressured to spend more than they can afford. To address these challenges, we started our company by providing reasonable textbook rental options.
Since then, we’ve expanded our services to include Chegg Study, Chegg Math, Chegg Writing, Chegg Internships, Thinkful Online Learning, and more to help students succeed beyond their college years. Students’ budgetary problems are alleviated as a result of these products, which modernise their learning experience. We exist so that students all across the world can learn in a smarter, faster, and more inexpensive way.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte