Associate | Associate-Record To Report | Accenture Careers | Job Alert | Any Graduate | Latest Jobs 2022
Accenture is a worldwide expert administrations organization with driving abilities in advanced, cloud and security. Consolidating unequaled experience and concentrated abilities across in excess of 40 ventures, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations administrations — all fueled by the world’s biggest organization of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations communities.
You’ll work in our Finance Operations vertical, gathering operational data/reports, doing analysis, and reconciling transactions to assist us in determining financial outcomes.
The Record to Report team assists clients and organisations with operational efficiency and balance sheet integrity, as well as reducing time to close and ensuring regulatory compliance. Posting journal entries, preparing balance sheet reconciliations, evaluating entries and reconciliations, preparing cash forecasting statements, supporting month end closing, preparing reports, and supporting audits are all areas where this team excels.
The team in charge of financial consolidation and close operations is in charge of general ledger processes such as year-end closing, journalizing, and so on. They assist in the creation and maintenance of ledgers, currencies, budgets, and journal entries, as well as the delivery of solutions such as a flexible accounting structure, comprehensive journal processing, hierarchical summaries, intuitive inquiry and reporting, dynamic allocations, and commitments and expenditures management, as well as the running of interface reports and the closing of books of accounts.
The team is responsible for reviewing all P&L accounts for errors, omissions, or discrepancies, as well as overseeing the creation of all reports. They also help with journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, researching and reporting open items, evaluating entries and reconciliations, month-end close, generating various reports as needed, and audit support. The group is also in charge of improvement projects such as automation, simplification, and improved controls.
Roles and Responsibilities | Jobs for freshers
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team’s workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work
Eligibility | Jobs for freshers
- Adaptable and flexible
- Strong analytical skills
- Numerical ability
- Any Graduate
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte