Associate | Qualcomm Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
About Company | Qualcomm Careers
Qualcomm develops ground-breaking technologies that revolutionise the way the world connects, computes, and communicates. Every day, you interact with Qualcomm-enabled smartphones that double as professional cameras and gaming devices, connectivity solutions that keep you connected even in remote areas, 5G that makes cities safer with smart infrastructure, and the technology that powers the smart, connected factories that made your most recent purchase. Our work lies at the heart of and behind the technologies that benefit billions of people every day across numerous industries.
We invented the technologies that allowed 5G to become a reality. We’re taking on some of the world’s most difficult challenges in order to have a positive impact on society for the greater good. You’ll witness how 5G is revolutionising entire sectors and enabling new ones, as well as improving how we work, live, and play.
We have an open job in the Record to Report-General Ledger team, and we’re looking for a motivated Accountant to fill it. The General Ledger Accountant’s main responsibility is to complete the worldwide consolidation closure process. Working together with financial analysts, accounting experts, and IT, this function entails creating excellent consolidated financial statements, assessing balance sheet accounts, and supporting internal audit efforts.
- 2-6 years of applicable Finance & Accounting experience in Record to Report team (General Accounting / General Ledger)
- Posting to the general ledger and performing global consolidation processes
- Maintain and update general ledger hierarchies and structures
- Stakeholders support
- Managing system interfaces
- Prepare quarterly reporting schedules and consolidated financial reports in support of the quarterly earnings process
- Ensure all processes and policies are compliant with Internal Audit and Sarbanes-Oxley control requirements
- Prepare quarterly balance sheet analysis, review, and remediation; assist with internal/ external audits
- Provide recommendations on overall improvements in the general ledger system by researching and assessing standardized work flow procedures and policies
- Work closely with accounting teams in the headquarters, satellite and other global locations
- Collaboration with IT support team
- Skilled in general accounting / general ledger processes, principles, and terminology
- Proficient in Oracle Finance modules, SAP and other ERP’s
- Strong communication skills and effective in working directly with stakeholders
- Knowledge in concepts associated with accounting principles and financial policies with the ability to apply them appropriately
- Proficient in closing, consolidation and reconciliation process
- Excellent processing and transactional skills with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Able to recommend new approaches, methods, alternatives or solutions to doing things within own tasks
- Proficient in basic application programs (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Understand that all financial reporting is prepared in compliance with all financial policies (e.g. SEC requirements, US GAAP)
- Oracle Finance, HFM, and TM1 experience.
- Minimum B.Com. CA/CPA preferrable
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte