Manager | Associate Manager | Ebay | Careers | Job | Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
eBay Inc. is a worldwide commerce leader, connecting millions of consumers and sellers in more than 190 countries. Individuals, entrepreneurs, enterprises, and organisations of all sizes can benefit from our services.
Because we love data at eBay, analytics plays an important role in setting strategic focus, allowing growth, assuring execution, and driving efficiencies throughout the company. To improve our customers’ experience, we discover insights at scale and speed, which opens up potential for acquiring, compiling, analysing, and scaling a vast volume of Big Data to support the world’s largest online marketplace.
They’re big numbers, and they’re what make our problems fascinating and enjoyable to take on. We want to find and nurture professions for people who want to share a seat at the table – people who have ambition, ideas, and are willing to take risks.
We’re seeking for an Associate Analytics Manager to join our team right now. As an individual contributor (IC), this person will work with cross-functional teams to fulfil their analytic needs and undertake thorough studies of eBay’s rich data, developing and conveying insights that will influence the project’s path. This person will obtain a deep grasp of eBay Marketplaces and site functioning, as well as increase their analytic, leadership, and presentation abilities, as well as exposure to a range of eBay functional teams. The job requires a lot of data and analysis.
Successful candidates will bring a strategic mindset, solid business judgement, strong analytical skills, and a collaborative working style to the table. They will have a strong intellectual curiosity as well as a desire to make a real-world difference. It will also be necessary to have problem-solving, thorough analytical, and recommendation-making skills. Candidates with great social skills, initiative, and integrity will be chosen.
- Independently execute analysis while becoming a subject-matter specialist via the many performance measurements that enable the B/U (partners) to drive their initiatives
- Provide strong analytical insights, initiate and perform – decisive in actions
- Build out fact base through deep and innovative analysis of eBay’s large and rich dataset
- Evaluate existing business reporting and find opportunities for improvements that enable partner teams to make impactful data-backed decisions
- Work cross-functionally to tie Analytics output to the work from other teams
- Thoroughly understand and help architecture and improve guidelines for measuring progress to ensure teams are credited equitably and consistently
- Proactively share analysis and insights with the rest of the team to promote ongoing learning and development
- Supervise and report the critical metrics to the leadership team and other partners such as finance
- A passion for understanding and serving the unique community of eBay
- Intellectual curiosity, zeal for problem-solving, and comfort with ambiguity
- Must possess a strong appetite for achieving practical business impact – Take initiative, stay hands-on & execute with integrity
- Exceptional business judgment, quantitative analytic ability, assertive decision-making skills
- Superior communication/interpersonal skills; experience in distilling & presenting a complex quantitative analysis
- Strong partnership-building skills – ability to work across multiple teams and lead analytics, finance, business, and product-based initiatives
- Skill and confidence in dealing with people at all levels across the organization
- A proven track record of end to end analytics – problem definition, collating the required information, analyzing the results, synthesizing & presenting a compelling argument and influencing partners to act
- BTech/BE/BS/BA degree (ideally in a quantitative field such in Engineering, Statistics, Applied Econometrics, Math, Physics, Computer Science, other related Core Sciences or equivalent) with 3-5 years of experience in analytics and exposure to varied functions within analytics/finance OR Master’s degree in similar field/MBA and 0-3 years of experience in analytics and exposure to varied functions within analytics/finance.
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint skills and database query skills (e.g., Teradata SQL, SparkSQL); and an understanding of data warehouse architecture, impacting large domain/business unit results and partner relationships
- Experience with Hadoop/Hive/Python/R/R-Shiny and Tableau, ideally in web analytics or at a leading management consulting, financial services, or marketing company.
- At least 1-2 years of experience as a direct business partner to mid-level or higher executives within an organization, with proven results and exceptional quantitative and qualitative analytic impact.
- Effective project leader who understands business problems and current business trends, responsible for improving financial and business performance.
- Real-world problem-solving experience for business using Data Science and Machine Learning a plus.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte