Associate | Ernst and Young | Freshers | EY Career | Job Alert | Latest Job in Gurgaon 2022
From start-ups to Fortune 500 firms, EY is committed to assisting them in overcoming their most difficult obstacles and realizing their greatest objectives, and the work we undertake with them is as diverse as they are.
Associate Analyst Job Description
It’s an exciting time to be a part of GDS Risk Management Services. Many of NextWave’s strategic priorities revolve around enabling responsible growth and collaborating with the business to achieve it. We are looking for Risk Management professionals to join our team. You will gain professional knowledge and credentials while learning about EY’s global operations.
- Perform basic research on relevant secondary sources and synthesize business information into established or customized pre-formatted knowledge deliverables
- Work independently or participate on project teams to provide research in response to requests from internal E&Y practitioners adhering to strong quality assurance standards
- Translate complex, strategic or undefined business needs into integrated knowledge solutions, delving into the primary reason for the request and managing expectations of the requestor
- Build collaborative relationships with RMS colleagues and requestors
- Promote the sharing of leveraged knowledge and information resources across the firm
- Need to be self-driven
- Strong ability to understand the background and context of research requirement
- Process oriented
- Exceptional logical reasoning skills
- Should be able to think and communicate in a structured fashion; should listen to and accurately capture others’ ideas, expectations and concerns; should be clear and concise when responding to questions.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Exceptional customer service skills including responsiveness, commitment to quality, attention to details and accuracy
- Should have a strong and highly motivated work ethic, and be an excellent team player.
- Awareness and ability to perform secondary research in different sources
- Basic understanding of audit concepts and its impact on independence
- People management skills and ability to work in a team.
- Good communication skills and able to participate on team/stakeholder calls.
- A Bachelors/ Master’s degree in Business Management would be preferred
- 0-1 year of experience in Business Research
- Good MS office knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to operate and flex in an ambiguous and changing environment to respond to emerging priorities
- Experience of working to deadlines and delivering high quality outputs
- Ability and willingness to periodically work flexibly e.g., participating in calls outside of standard office hours (early morning/late night) to support our global organization
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte