Associate | Ernst and Young | Freshers | EY Career | Job Alert | Latest Job in Kochi 2022
From start-ups to Fortune 500 firms, EY is committed to assisting them in overcoming their most difficult obstacles and realizing their greatest objectives, and the work we undertake with them is as diverse as they are.
Associate Program Management Job Description
Associate – Program Management CoE – GDS India Project Administrator Operations at ES
The successful candidate would be expected to provide administrative support and ensure customer satisfaction in collaboration with the Assistant Manager/Managers. You will work as a project coordinator as part of a team to provide consistent, high-quality services to key individual stakeholders.
- Experience in coordinating tasks between various teams.
- Experience in project coordination with strong organizational skills, would be required to support a PM on the following tasks;
- Basic Coordination of project meetings – produce, maintain and distribute meeting minutes, project documentation, updates
- Support PM with the project execution, including inputting project schedules, track status and adjustments, and ensure all milestones, actions and deadlines are met on-schedule.
- Follow up on action items with key stakeholders and task owners to ensure on-time project tasks
- Knowledge in Project Management tools would be an added advantage.
- 0-5 years of experience in project coordination and exceptional communication skills – both written and oral
- Exception multi-tasking skills and ability to handle competing priorities
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and structured thinking abilities
- Maintain/update all project related trackers e.g Project plan, Risk tracker, budget tracker etc.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Demonstrate an eye for detail
- Be flexible and willing to adjust responsibilities to align with developing business needs
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- Responsible for supporting PM with the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various projects.
- The role requires someone who can manage a number of concurrent activities, with strong multi-tasking, prioritization, organizational and time management skills.
- Must be ready to work in any shifts as per client requirements
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte