Finance Advisor | Mercury Business Advisor, Finance | Ernst and Young | EY Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs in Karnataka 2022
EY exists to fabricate a superior working world, making long haul an incentive for customers, individuals and society and construct trust in the capital markets. Enabled by information and innovation, different EY groups in more than 150 nations give trust through confirmation and assist customers with developing, change and work.
At EY, you’ll have the opportunity to create a career that’s as unique as you are, thanks to our global scale, support, inclusive culture, and technology. We’re also counting on your distinct voice and viewpoint to help EY improve. Join us to create an unforgettable experience for yourself and a better working environment for everyone.
We’re searching for a financial-experienced Internal Business Advisor to help our client-serving teams make the most of SAP and its procedures in order to efficiently manage their portfolios of EY external client projects. The major responsibility of this position is to provide excellent assistance to our internal customers. There’s no better job to further enhance your talents if you’re adaptable and appreciate working in a constantly changing corporate environment.
Responsibilities | EY Careers
- Work with Finance teams to reach out to client serving teams and assist on their financials
- Prepare and facilitate training for client serving teams on SAP and finance
- Provide virtual support to our client serving teams (phone or email)
- Team with them to help in resolving their immediate questions
- Educate and guide them through recommendations and training
- Ensure that the needed responses are provided in a quick manner or escalated when essential
- Document all calls, emails and chats into the system
- Share best practices and provide support to other team members across borders and service lines
- Stay up to date with the firm’s latest policies, processes and tools
- Stay connected with the business and functional experts
- Self-educate and seeks additional knowledge
Eligibilities | EY Careers
- Fluent in English – written and verbal
- Able to work in a self-sufficient manner, operating across multiple projects and priorities
- Strong knowledge of financial metrics and dependencies including ability to calculate variances quickly and accurately
- Ability to prioritize workload and deliver outputs within strict deadlines.
- Focuses on solutions that drive continuous improvement of account performance
- Demonstrates the ability to challenge assumptions and decisions in an appropriate manner
- Effective teaming abilities including effective virtual teaming
- Effective multitasking and prioritization skills
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, as well as the ability to learn new applications quickly
- Effective organizational, delegation and time management skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to demonstrate self-motivation and ownership of assigned work
- Experience in any ERP application will be added advantage (SAP/Oracle etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance is required to perform this position, Master’s degree / professional certification is recommended.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional services finance or related function is required to perform this position
- Note: This job description is intended as a guide to reflect the principal functions of the job. However, it is not an all-inclusive listing of the required job functions and functions may vary depending on the particular geographic location of the job and/or the manager. Further, the job description is subject to change at the discretion of management
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte
- Click here to apply for the position.
- Click here to join us.
- Follow us on Linkedin
- Follow us on Facebook