Associate | Ernst and Young Careers | Job Alert | Latest Job in Kochi Kerala 2022
As a global Leader in confirmation, assessment, exchange, and warning administrations, we’re utilizing the money items, mastery, and frameworks we’ve created to assemble a superior working world. That beginnings with a culture that trusts in giving you the preparation, openings, and artistic liberty to improve things. At whatever point you join, anyway long you stay, the uncommon EY experience endures forever. We have a promise to employing and fostering the most enthusiastic experts.
Associate Job Description
You’ll work with business, reporting, and other teams to understand business requirements and perform data analysis as an Associate. Participate in project transitions from various teams, make upgrades and modifications, and provide post-transition assistance as needed. This position will allow you to play a key role in leading, designing, mentoring, and implementing our next generation of data analytic and reporting business solutions. You’ll collaborate with back-end data teams to create data objects that satisfy business objectives.
- Create SSIS jobs to extract, transfer and load data , supporting and trouble-shooting existing ETL processes using SSIS
- Ability to analyse large sets of data and determine patterns and rules for organizing and Prepare Visualization dashboards using Spotfire/Power BI
- Analyse and create complex SQL and SSIS packages as needed to support new and evolving data integration projects.
- Learn and support Decisions sciences team on extracted data analysis using different Analytics tools
- Coordinate development of ETL best practices needed to support new and evolving sources of data used in reporting, transaction processing and Analytics
- Perform extensive and detailed data analysis necessary to ensure strict adherence to data quality
- Participate in production support and code deployment outside of regular business hours
- Take on end-to-end ownership and perform different roles within analysis and development phases
- Adhere to general work requirements and perform other duties as assigned
- More than 1 years of experience as a data analyst with exposure as a SSIS /ETL Developer
- More than 1 years of experience with SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2014/2015/2016/2017/2019 T-SQL coding
- More than 1 years of experience with Azure SQL Server
- Working knowledge and good exposure in Azure data Factory, Azure Blob and Azure data Lake
- More than 1 years of working knowledge in Visualization tools like Power BI
- Working knowledge in MS Excel Macros, VB illustrations will be added advantage
- Basic understanding of Python.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Desired Skillset:
- Proficient in SQL, ETL/ SSIS, Power BI
- Ability to understand existing SQL code to determine business logic and create source-to-target mapping documents
- Proficient working knowledge of spreadsheet, database, presentation software, email, and specialized business applications necessary for Visualization and Data representation
- Ability to read and interpret complex reports and documents
- Experience in utilizing database concepts and applying SQL knowledge (data modelling, data mapping, relational database concepts, writing complex SQL queries, etc.)
- Desired Soft skills:
- Presentation skills necessary to effectively communicate, update, persuade, and facilitate discussions within team
- Interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, other business areas as required
- Planning skills necessary to coordinate workload around multiple assignments
People who can work collaboratively across numerous client departments to provide services while adhering to commercial and legal standards. You’ll need a hands-on approach to dealing with concerns and complex situations, as well as the ability to provide intelligent and effective answers.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte